The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

6 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Because the rugby was on, i never saw the programme.  Now showing on i-player so will watch as soon as Aus v Wal is done.  Thanks for the inadvertent prompt.  Everyone should see this erse for what he is.  Seems the american bint has boasted to friends that she was shagging the oaf, so hopefully the enquiry into his "shags for cash" will go for him big time. 

This will help strengthen his relationship with Trump, who will no doubt be offering him all kinds of advice.

Two of a kind would be a massive understatement.

49 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

This will help strengthen his relationship with Trump, who will no doubt be offering him all kinds of advice.

Two of a kind would be a massive understatement.

I've just finished watching the Marr interview.  de pfeffelllll's tactics of chunter and repeatedly spewing out the propaganda default "we're leaving on October 31st" guff allowed him to deflect from the questions and to wind down the clock on his allocated slot.  Shown up for what he is.

I agree he was mimicking the belligerence stance adopted by trump, and will have had hot tips from him on defensive strategy and deflection when they met last week.  

37 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

I've just finished watching the Marr interview.  de pfeffelllll's tactics of chunter and repeatedly spewing out the propaganda default "we're leaving on October 31st" guff allowed him to deflect from the questions and to wind down the clock on his allocated slot.  Shown up for what he is.

I agree he was mimicking the belligerence stance adopted by trump, and will have had hot tips from him on defensive strategy and deflection when they met last week.  

It was a typical chronic Marr interview - why waste time asking him questions like "Did you apologise to the Queen" or "What did you actually say to the Queen".

Reminds me of an interview with Spike Milligan many years ago after he appeared on a Royal Command Performance. He was asked if he had met her Majesty after the show, and further asked what he had said to her, and what she had said to him.

He replied  :  "Well I said "Hello Your Majesty" and she said "Hello Spike"

End of interview. 

1 hour ago, AUFC90 said:
4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
Would you buy a used Brexit deal from this man?
099EA497-FCF1-47D3-ADEB-ED4B679262C1.jpeg.7bfe42490b020bf264cfa39ea73878f4.jpeg

You bought the first, pre Beta version,off Johnson, Gove and Farage.

Let's face it, he's just another useless, lying, two-faced Tory c*nt.

But with a smiley face.  AAaaaaaah.

8 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Because the rugby was on, i never saw the programme.  Now showing on i-player so will watch as soon as Aus v Wal is done.  Thanks for the inadvertent prompt.  Everyone should see this erse for what he is.  Seems the american bint has boasted to friends that she was shagging the oaf, so hopefully the enquiry into his "shags for cash" will go for him big time. 

The thought that public monies to her companies,  my taxes, helped him get his leg over is what makes me want to puke.

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The line now is that the wandering hands accusations, the misuse of public funds, and the hedge fund fraudsters (because that is what they are) are #FakeNews.

It's straight out of the Trump playbook - and loads of gullible morons are falling for it.

Because of FPTP at Westminster it’s more serious than the US as a far smaller percentage of people need to be convinced.

The line now is that the wandering hands accusations, the misuse of public funds, and the hedge fund fraudsters (because that is what they are) are #FakeNews.

It's straight out of the Trump playbook - and loads of gullible morons are falling for it.
Of course it'll work. Britain also has a massive number of morbidly obese terminally lonely bigots who lap up this sort of misogynistic, racist pish.

I genuinely find it disturbing how Americanised our political system is becoming.

Any other Prime Minister, who was facing accusations of misusing public monies, of trying to rig the financial markets, of sexual impropriety, would be in serious bother.

Yet many of his supporters are dismissing it all as fake news - it's straight out of the Trump playbook.

I sincerely hope that people don't fall for this crap.

Any allegation needs to be investigated properly , and above board, not swept under the carpet.

If that isn't done then we make our political system even more a plaything for the rich and privileged to do what they want because they can.

31 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Being accused of squeezing someone's thigh at a dinner party 20 years ago deflects from other verifiable accusations being taken seriously. Straight off the Trump playbook.

Like these ones, for instance?

https://www.channel4.com/news/cities-concerned-about-no-deal-brexit-preparations