The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

15 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

In that case, we voted No to Independence by 55% after listening to lie after lie. Not only are we as a nation gullible as f**k, we're also massive shitebags.

Or perhaps some of us are just blinkered bigots ???

There’s a counter-argument there that the minority Nationalists are a gullible bunch - just because the SNP promise everything will be a shortbread-tin tartan paradise after independence the desperate, gullible Nats will follow on.

Luckily the sensible majority saw there was no evidence of this and got them telt.
Weird how having belief in a countrys ability to pick itself up and succeed only seems to apply when a Tory is saying it about old Blighty, but doesn't extend to Scotland alone because, well, why is that?

14 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

There’s a counter-argument there that the minority Nationalists are a gullible bunch - just because the SNP promise everything will be a shortbread-tin tartan paradise after independence the desperate, gullible Nats will follow on.

Luckily the sensible majority saw there was no evidence of this and got them telt.

Oh Mintermind, you are truly fucking dreadful at this. Please go away, do some reading, and see if you can improve:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=QuQ-XZN4gdnBAsr1hagK&q=how+to+successfully+troll+on+the+internet&oq=how+to+successfully+troll+on+the+internet&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i22i29i30l2.84845.95399..95553...1.0..0.256.4277.30j9j3....2..0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j35i39j0i131j0j0i67j0i10i67j0i22i30.5YB8NbbPzsI&ved=0ahUKEwiTocGzjtrjAhWBbFAKHcp6AaUQ4dUDCAo&uact=5

13 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Or perhaps some of us are just blinkered bigots ???

There is no doubt that some of our populace, like the aforementioned Mintermind, are Rangers supporting, Union Jack loving, WATP spouting bigots, but that doesn't come anywhere close to totalling the number of people who stupidly voted no. 

The Better Together campaign told multiple lies about the EU, Pensions, Currency Unions, Hard Borders, and people swallowed it, because there is a significant number of gullible people in Scotland. 

27 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Oh Mintermind, you are truly fucking dreadful at this. Please go away, do some reading, and see if you can improve:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=QuQ-XZN4gdnBAsr1hagK&q=how+to+successfully+troll+on+the+internet&oq=how+to+successfully+troll+on+the+internet&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i22i29i30l2.84845.95399..95553...1.0..0.256.4277.30j9j3....2..0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j35i39j0i131j0j0i67j0i10i67j0i22i30.5YB8NbbPzsI&ved=0ahUKEwiTocGzjtrjAhWBbFAKHcp6AaUQ4dUDCAo&uact=5

There is no doubt that some of our populace, like the aforementioned Mintermind, are Rangers supporting, Union Jack loving, WATP spouting bigots, but that doesn't come anywhere close to totalling the number of people who stupidly voted no. 

The Better Together campaign told multiple lies about the EU, Pensions, Currency Unions, Hard Borders, and people swallowed it, because there is a significant number of gullible people in Scotland. 

Oh there's no doubt about that, in an ideal world people would have to reach a certain level of awareness and general intelligence before being permitted a vote, ok, it might not be completely democratic but just look where that's got us.................

6 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

:lol:

Or whether they actually voted!

I still find it astonishing I seem to hear nothing other than what a good bloke BJ is and how he's the man who is, and who will gets things done.

What is it about his personality that seems to have such a broad appeal in England, and yet is detested in Scotland?

Or is that the case? Are there any born and bred Scots up there who actually like, or admire the guy?

I'm the other side of the pennines from you, and  I would say the general feeling is of waiting to see what the nation's clown is going to do next. As entertainment. Nobody actually believes he's competent to wipe his own arse, but I honestly believe that for many it hasn't really sunk in yet that this  cúnt is running the country!

There are times (like 1983, the election Thatcher built on dead squaddies) that I am not so sure universal suffrage is that good an idea.

4 hours ago, WATTOO said:

We are not generally as gullible as a nation and as such most of us can see right through him.

He plays the part of the dim witted buffoon very well, however he's far from stupid and is actually the one who's playing people rather than the other way around.

Rather than BJ, it's more his chamber of horrors which worries me, with disgusting characters such as Pritel, Javid, Raab & Williamson (to name but a few) who will all be trying to outdo each other to see who can become the biggest clusterfcuk.

Still, if nothing else it should be entertaining, in some sort of sick and twisted masochistic way................

I posted on here somewhere that it was only when I watched Johnson's first statement, and saw that front bench lined up, that the true gravity of our situation hit me. Criminals, liars, traitors, frauds - makes Mos Eisley look like a playgroup. The least progressive cabinet on LGBT matters, The Leader of the House trying to undecimalise the country, an actual fucking snake turning up at COBRA meetings - and yet we should be more concerned with whether Jeremy Corbyn is an Anti-Semite

Spoiler

He's not. How many fucking times?

3 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:
3 hours ago, Mastermind said:

Weird how having belief in a countrys ability to pick itself up and succeed only seems to apply when a Tory is saying it about old Blighty, but doesn't extend to Scotland alone because, well, why is that?

Because in the twenty-first century, actually making shit or utlising natural resources is outdated. It's all about the ones and zeros in the City, innit? Which will never, ever, ever, let us down.

And will be absolutely fucking hilarious when they do (again) and the People's Government says "how 'bout naw?" when asked for a bailout.

Because in the twenty-first century, actually making shit or utlising natural resources is outdated. It's all about the ones and zeros in the City, innit? Which will never, ever, ever, let us down.

And will be absolutely fucking hilarious when they do (again) and the People's Government says "how 'bout naw?" when asked for a bailout.

Read Bojo today talking about the 2014 indy ref and scrambling around for the numbers, while calling the SNP the Scottish "Nationalist" Party.

He's either being subtle in his use of a certain word and it's connotations, while sounding relaxed about the previous result being "for a generation", or he is a blustering ignorant imbecile.

Or both.

21 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

:lol:

Or is that the case? Are there any born and bred Scots up there who actually like, or admire the guy?

Worryingly, yes. I was speaking to a very working class guy in a pub in Dumbarton on Saturday who said of Johnson: " he's the only one that'll get the job done". He also spoke of admiration for Donald Trump and Margaret Thatcher...