The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Day to day discussions relating to the bumbling, chinless twat.

He's currently giving a trumpesqian speech in Manchester relating to his Northern powerhouse plan - building a railway between Manchester and Leeds. He's went off message a few times, notably guessing when Stephenson's rocket was a thing (it was behind him at the time).

Spending promises a plenty. Any suggestion where his magic money tree is?

34 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Day to day discussions relating to the bumbling, chinless twat.

He's currently giving a trumpesqian speech in Manchester relating to his Northern powerhouse plan - building a railway between Manchester and Leeds. He's went off message a few times, notably guessing when Stephenson's rocket was a thing (it was behind him at the time).

Spending promises a plenty. Any suggestion where his magic money tree is?

His money will be based on the 39 billion he doesn't want to give EU.

"Whooooooooooosssshhhhh!"

Satire.

It "offends" some people.

Including, somewhat worryingly, a massively disproportionate number of Scots.

It goes completely over the heads of some people.

If I were English (which I'm not) and if I believed that Enlightenment values are an essential keystone of any healthy society (which I do), I'd want the inhabitants of what used to be a Western, Enlightenment country - but which has now become obsessed with outlawing "offensive" singing, prosecuting "nazi" dugs and a delusional nationalism bent on representing the Act of Union (possibly the most generous Act granted by a major power to an impoverished and traditionally hostile sovereign state in the history of Europe) as a repressive and imperialist subjugation of a nation - placed under lock & key on a permanent basis. I'd certainly edge towards believing that Hadrian and Longshanks were on the right lines. Sealing-off Scotland and repatriating all Scots to the S.N.P. utopia, funded by oil-wealth, tourist dollars... ehhh.... fishing?.... ehhh... maybe some traditional mercenary activity, that sort of thing, could be seen as a sound policy - for both Scotland and the U.K.    

England's going down the same treacherously slippery path of outlawing heretical, blasphemous and seditious opinions that the threaten the current unthinking orthodoxy, but Scotland's descending it like Franz Klammer going down the Hahnenkamm. 

Anyone believing in Enlightenment values will justifiably have hugely negative opinions of Scotland. As with all negative opinions of all cultural, ideological, sociological, theological or political values, the negative opinions of groups espousing values are based on something approaching a thinking analysis and subsequent rejection of those values, not on some "gut-reaction hatred" (inevitably categorised as an "ism" or "phobia" by our orthodox "right-minded" overlords) unthinkingly founded on meaningless trivialities. Appallingly, "ists" and "phobes" are not Nasty Evil People Not At All Like Us, whose brains don't work. They have cognitive processes identical to our own... even if they're Scottish.  

14 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Maybe Narjas might like to publish a list of the most "offensive" things said by Mohammed (pbuh) - ehhh, sorry, I mean, "said by Allah"; Mohammed (pbuh) did not produce his own work, he merely performed Allah's - all of which Narjas is presumably required to defend unto death as self-evident and incontestable truths... death being the likely outcome in whichever country Narjas claims "heritage" from, in the event that he were not to defend these self-evident and incontestable truths from criticism.     

3 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

That’s the biggest bowl of word salad I have ever seen, and some of the worst trolling.

1.3 / 10. Will not read again.

Excellent. Reading can lead you to being groomed, brainwashed or radicalised. Promising not to read again is a great first step on your path to orthodoxy. Well done. Listen only to what our overlords wish you to listen to. Preferably in a "Safe Space."  

3 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

That’s the biggest bowl of word salad I have ever seen, and some of the worst trolling.

1.3 / 10. Will not read again.

Summarised translation: Victor von Banana thinks the journalist Narjas Zadat sounds a bit muslimy so is incapable of accurately quoting Our Lord Boris.

Edited due to personal enlightenment.

Edited by welshbairn

Satire.
If I were English (which I'm not) and if I believed that Enlightenment values are an essential keystone of any healthy society (which I do), I'd want the inhabitants of what used to be a Western, Enlightenment country - but which has now become obsessed with outlawing "offensive" singing, prosecuting "nazi" dugs and a delusional nationalism bent on representing the Act of Union (possibly the most generous Act granted by a major power to an impoverished and traditionally hostile sovereign state in the history of Europe) as a repressive and imperialist subjugation of a nation - placed under lock & key on a permanent basis. I'd certainly edge towards believing that Hadrian and Longshanks were on the right lines. Sealing-off Scotland and repatriating all Scots to the S.N.P. utopia, funded by oil-wealth, tourist dollars... ehhh.... fishing?.... ehhh... maybe some traditional mercenary activity, that sort of thing, could be seen as a sound policy - for both Scotland and the U.K.    
England's going down the same treacherously slippery path of outlawing heretical, blasphemous and seditious opinions that the threaten the current unthinking orthodoxy, but Scotland's descending it like Franz Klammer going down the Hahnenkamm. 
Anyone believing in Enlightenment values will justifiably have hugely negative opinions of Scotland. As with all negative opinions of all cultural, ideological, sociological, theological or political values, the negative opinions of groups espousing values are based on something approaching a thinking analysis and subsequent rejection of those values, not on some "gut-reaction hatred" (inevitably categorised as an "ism" or "phobia" by our orthodox "right-minded" overlords) unthinkingly founded on meaningless trivialities. Appallingly, "ists" and "phobes" are not Nasty Evil People Not At All Like Us, whose brains don't work. They have cognitive processes identical to our own... even if they're Scottish.  
f**k me, Roy Cropper has joined P & B.

Summarised translation: David von Icke thinks the journalist Narjas Zadat sounds a bit muslimy so is incapable of objective comment on Our Lord Boris.

The first post is 8 paragraphs to essentially say “Uz SNPers r all snowflakes, lolz”.

Quite a feat to drag it out so long, IMO.

4 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

IMG_0112.jpg
I wonder if this will be his speech when he comes here on Monday?

According to The National's fact check, Boris published it but he did not write it. The author was James Michie (presumably a Scot?) who worked for The Spectator.

The quote is from a "satirical poem" called "Friendly Fire" -  https://www.thenational.scot/news/17711776.fact-check-did-boris-johnson-call-scottish-people-a-verminous-race/.

Disgusting drivel that should not have been published. 👎

Satire.
Absolute eye rape.

Please make your suicide note a bit shorter.

Here's a real Boris gem on President Erdogan of Turkey - https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/19/boris-johnson-wins-most-offensive-erdogan-poem-competition

“There was a young fellow from Ankara, Who was a terrific wankerer. 

“Till he sowed his wild oats, With the help of a goat, But he didn’t even stop to thankera.”

Bizarre schoolboy sense of humour even by Old Etonian standards!

According to The National's fact check, Boris published it but he did not write it. The author was James Michie (presumably a Scot?) who worked for The Spectator.
The quote is from a "satirical poem" called "Friendly Fire" -  https://www.thenational.scot/news/17711776.fact-check-did-boris-johnson-call-scottish-people-a-verminous-race/.
Disgusting drivel that should not have been published. [emoji107]

Michie was from London I think, not Scottish as far as I can see.

I wonder what was suppose to be satirical about it? It’s neither funny, parody, or even having a laugh at supposed characteristics, it’s simply a racist rant trying to excuse itself by claiming to be satirical.