Friendly TODAY!!!

New Farm Loch

I know this is likely pointless but have any teams been let down last minute today and have a pitch and ref sorted and need last minute opponents??  Our pre season has been left in tatters and desperately looking for a game today.  If ayone is interested  can they contact me asap on 07791228464

Davey 

New Farm Loch 

On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 12:11, eyeswideopen15 said:

f**k sake not having much luck. First goldenhill and now Viewfield. Big Boab loves you lot as well.

A hammer blow m8, ref let down both teams tried to get a ref couldn't get one for love nor money, I would never play any game without a ref no matter how much I like the other team. New Farm got a ref but by the time we found out and called our players you know what they are like "nah ive arranged other things" code for wife says im going shopping. We did offer Sunday but understandably that didn't suit. The other down side was I buried my brother on Friday so had my phone off all day and night so was behind in messages. Anybody that knows me knows I would never cancel a game.