Lowland league Attendances 2019/20

Burnieclub78

8 hours ago, Dead said:

If Kilby would be less cloak and dangers with their attendances then there would be less weirdos for those running scared in the bogs to worry about :). Most clubs are open about  with the numbers at their games 

Personally I take notes of crowds for 'Shire club records. It is also useful for trends v each club at home games for prog volumes etc

Fair enough but there are a fair few on here who seem to make it their mission to count every single punter at a game. I just don’t get it. I go into a game, look round, think to myself good crowd or pish crowd and then watch the game. 

12 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:
10 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:
Did you count the 26 people hiding in the bogs? Apparently they were trying to avoid some weirdo paying more attention to the crowd than the game. emoji3166.png

I wasn't having a go, was just surprised that the figure was so much higher than my admittedly rough headcount. Must be a whole lot more folk standing pitch side than my cursory glance saw

Listen Craig it doesn’t matter to me, until it was mentioned on here I didn’t even give the attendance a second thought. We’re a new club with a very small band of followers, attendances will vary depending on the opposition.

Listen Craig it doesn’t matter to me, until it was mentioned on here I didn’t even give the attendance a second thought. We’re a new club with a very small band of followers, attendances will vary depending on the opposition.
As I said, I wasn't having a go. I did a quick headcount so I could report back here if it came back as a tbc. I quite like going to watch BSC, which I fo a few times a season, usually if you're playing on a Friday night. Good team to watch. Attendance doesn't make one hit of difference to whether I enjoy a game, which I did on Friday night

4 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Fair enough but there are a fair few on here who seem to make it their mission to count every single punter at a game. I just don’t get it. I go into a game, look round, think to myself good crowd or pish crowd and then watch the game. 

The topic is regarding attendances and the many volunteers who help probably spend at most 5 minutes doing a headcount. I'm sure all will still be watching the game. 

Collating att / headcount figures for all clubs in  leagues & cup games allows for planning ahead for clubs with visiting support. I have been asked on many occasions if I could supply clubs att.  This may be for programme sales, food and drink or just to give an idea to how many travelling support to expect.

Also cumulative figures can also be used by all clubs, leagues & associations whether it be looking for sponsorship,  advertising, profile or trying to entice a few more supporters through the turnstiles. 

To me attendance / headcount at every game is hugely important. It can be used to help clubs & leagues in so many ways. 

Thanks to all the volunteers who give up the 5 mins per game we are now in a position to use these stats. 

1 hour ago, Burnieclub78 said:

The topic is regarding attendances and the many volunteers who help probably spend at most 5 minutes doing a headcount. I'm sure all will still be watching the game. 

Collating att / headcount figures for all clubs in  leagues & cup games allows for planning ahead for clubs with visiting support. I have been asked on many occasions if I could supply clubs att.  This may be for programme sales, food and drink or just to give an idea to how many travelling support to expect.

Also cumulative figures can also be used by all clubs, leagues & associations whether it be looking for sponsorship,  advertising, profile or trying to entice a few more supporters through the turnstiles. 

To me attendance / headcount at every game is hugely important. It can be used to help clubs & leagues in so many ways. 

Thanks to all the volunteers who give up the 5 mins per game we are now in a position to use these stats. 

I'm pretty sure my club gives you attendance figures. No need for a second counts. Just enjoy the game.😁

38 minutes ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

Forgot to say, I got a season ticket from someone who came up in the lift. Meant to say to Ian Fleming! 

That would add one to the total. 

Lol. "Elevator gate" again. Will correct the attendance to 222