EoSFL Attendances 2019/20

1 hour ago, Anychance said:

Inverkeithing 80 80 80 70 80 200
Hahahaha just can’t believe the consistency of this what is the point if teams are going to put fake numbers in
This isn’t I can pee up the wall higher than you contest it’s just a stat

The first one is accurate as I was there, and this groundhopper also agrees https://stevebthegroundhopper.blogspot.com/2019/07/inverkeithing-hillfield-swifts-v.html

8 hours ago, Anychance said:

He’s got 82 and I would be surprised if that’s folk that have paid (ground needs properly fenced off)
they just need to be honest about the attendance like I said it’s not a contest just a guide on how well lower football is doing

So he's got 82 and they gave 80. That's the opposite of thinking it's a contest and bigging up attendances!

On 04/10/2019 at 23:48, Anychance said:

He’s got 82 and I would be surprised if that’s folk that have paid (ground needs properly fenced off)
they just need to be honest about the attendance like I said it’s not a contest just a guide on how well lower football is doing

The figures I look to get for att / headcount should include everyone on spectators side of barriers, not just paying. Should also include, committee, helpers, free and kids. Some figures given may well be rounded to there abouts. I wouldn't think these are too far out. It is as you say a guide and any help with this is better than none.

Edited by Burnieclub78

I’ve never been to Inverkeithing so I don’t know if it’s true for them - but there’s a good chance they are giving accurate numbers. I missed Ormiston’s first home game of the season but have been at every other one and can vouch for the attendance at these games being correct. We just have the same people who always come and watch so the crowd is the same each time. 

Away, it's great it's being compiled.

Nearest ten us absolutely fine and thus has been a great addition. Keep up the good work Burnie.

Do it right or don’t do it
It’s not hard I’m still not convinced about the attendance numbers for them
It’s not the first time on this forum people have questioned the numbers

12 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Away, it's great it's being compiled.

Nearest ten us absolutely fine and thus has been a great addition. Keep up the good work Burnie.

I'll second that.

It's fascinating to see the figures. I've no doubt that not all the attendances will be accurate but the vast majority will so this is a good reference database for football fanatics and clubs.

More power to your "pen" Burnie.