EoSFL Attendances 2019/20

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I imagine its something you'll get around to eventually. Any chance of putting together the season so far totals to see how things stand?

Yip in middle of updating spreadsheets, should have them up by weekend. 

7 hours ago, cookieboy said:

Brilliant job well done 👏👏👏

I agree Cookie! Some might not care, but I love to see attendances, particularly when updates of season so far are produced!

Mr Blackburn does a great job. Just wish he didn’t have so send out so many reminders, particularly in the EoS set up! 

10 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Attendance / headcount for season 2019/20

Thanks to all clubs and supporters for your help.

Stay safe and hopefully be back next season 

IMG_20200410_094529.JPG

IMG_20200410_113526.JPG

Hi

I wonder what you think? Leagues in semi-pro football in England. which are of a similar standard to the Pyramid leagues, require clubs to provide official match attendance figures. The figures are available to the public, often alongside the weekly match scores/scorers lists. League and club total and average attendance figures are, therefore, available at the end of the season.

The work which you have done could really help clubs and leagues to show the level of support e.g. over a season there must be many thousands turning out to support clubs. If leagues and clubs had full official figures maybe it could assist the chances of winning increased sponsorship, e.g. shirts, adverts in match programmes and boards around the ground, player sponsorships, etc, etc. 

Would it be a good idea if all pyramid Leagues amended their rules to ensure that official attendance figures were provided by the home clubs for league matches?

If you think this is a good idea you would be the ideal person to put the idea to the leagues in time for next season.