EoSFL Attendances 2019/20

18 hours ago, Belter1 said:

Wasn’t at the game but 65 at whitehill Tranent and there was a good Tranent crowd. That’s worrying for whitehill surely

WW have never had a big following.I reckoned between 90-100 (there was probably 60 odd from Tranent  alone) horrendous day weather wise,big game on at our noisy neighbours but under the "cooker hood" it was reasonably busy. I didn't want to belittle the lads good work though. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by newcastle broon

13 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

WW have never had a big following.I reckoned between 90-100 (there was probably 60 odd from Tranent  alone) horrendous day weather wise,big game on at our noisy neighbours but under the "cooker hood" it was reasonably busy. I didn't want to belittle the lads good work though. 🤷‍♂️

Surely you are not saying that some Whitehill fans got tickets for the Bonnyrigg match rather than go to a home match against one of best sides in our league?

Also, if crowd of 65 included 60 (or more) Tranent fans, it must be soul destroying for the Whitehill players to have  a home support of five!

Edited by Casey Jones

9 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Surely you are not saying that some Whitehill fans got tickets for the Bonnyrigg match rather than go to a home match against one of best sides in our league?

Also, if crowd of 65 included 60 (or more) Tranent fans, it must be soul destroying for the Whitehill players to have  a home support of five!

Nope what I'm saying is the crowd certainly wasnt 65 but didnt want to patronise the lads good work!! 

As for ww fans at Bonnyrigg,Mdlothian has always had games that attract a neutral fan. On other days ww v Tranent wouldve had a much bigger crowd!! 

Do you think Musselburgh v Oakley will get 592 at Olive Bank or Oakley ? 

Oh as I quoted above ww have never had a big following but we do have a bigger support than 5!!!

Edited by newcastle broon

28 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Nope what I'm saying is the crowd certainly wasnt 65 but didnt want to patronise the lads good work!! 

As for ww fans at Bonnyrigg,Mdlothian has always had games that attract a neutral fan. On other days ww v Tranent wouldve had a much bigger crowd!! 

Oh as I quoted above ww have never had a big following but we do have a bigger support than 5!!!

The figure of 65 was given by the same source from Whitehill who have supplied all their figures. Always the possibility of a miscalculation and if so the figure can be changed. 

1 minute ago, Burnieclub78 said:

The figure of 65 was given by the same source from Whitehill who have supplied all their figures. Always the possibility of a miscalculation and if so the figure can be changed. 

Sorry pal i only replied when the figure was quizzed, I certainly didnt want to get into a debate about it,you do a fine job as it is. 👏

45 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

No one came on twitter or here to say 65 was inaccurate, hence my comment, when both you and  Tranent fan elsewhere mentioned the 60 away support figure.

You know the answer to your own question re Musselburgh v Oakley. Same applies for Bonnyrigg, Penicuik, Linlithgow and Broxburn’s recent cup tie crowds  in the Scottish cup. None will be repeated in a normal league match. 

I do live in hope that some of the Burgh ‘fans’ who attended the cup final will now come to Olivebank on a more regular basis.

Edited by Casey Jones

Midweek and weekend attendance / headcount 7/12/19

Any help with missing would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Total games with att figures from across all 17 leagues / cups is currently 998 this season. 

Total spectators almost 160,000

Thanks to all clubs and supporters for your help. 

IMG_20191210_112009.JPG

IMG_20191210_111950.JPG

IMG_20191210_111929.JPG

51 minutes ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Weekend att / headcount 28/12/19

Happy new year everyone 

IMG_20191231_112259.JPG

IMG_20191231_102245.JPG

Top man Burnieclub for all the stats you do. 

I don't do New Year resolutions but I would like to see clubs provide attendance figured to you by Sunday or next day if a midweek match is on. Surely a task that is easy enough for each club!

Have a good New Year too!