EoSFL Attendances 2019/20

On 10/09/2019 at 11:21, Burnieclub78 said:

Weekend att / headcount 7/9/19 with some very healthy u20s as a bonus. IMG_20190910_081506.JPG.5e7eb0ed1fc5f942f2f2531a14216e0e.JPG

I'll not say which game I was at on this list BUT if there were even half of the quoted numbers actually there i'd be very shocked. And I'd be gobsmacked if anyone actually paid in. :whistle

3 hours ago, drs said:

I'll not say which game I was at on this list BUT if there were even half of the quoted numbers actually there i'd be very shocked. And I'd be gobsmacked if anyone actually paid in. :whistle

If I am thinking of the same team as you, it certainly isn’t the best set up and yes people can get away with paying. I actually did pay for my pal and me 15 minutes after I arrived after talking to a supporter who paid on arrival and told me where. Most likely most wouldn’t! 

I'll not say which game I was at on this list BUT if there were even half of the quoted numbers actually there i'd be very shocked. And I'd be gobsmacked if anyone actually paid in. default_whistling.gif

It’s unlikely to be the same game as you, but I don’t share your reticence about calling out the attendance at the game I was at - there was absolutely no way there was anywhere near approaching 450+ at Tranent. No way. These attendance figures - provided by the home club I imagine? - shouldn’t be about some sort of self aggrandisement but about a realistic count or estimate of how many were there to watch the game. Do they actually teach arithmetic in Tranent? 

7 hours ago, Sidney Lumet said:

It’s unlikely to be the same game as you, but I don’t share your reticence about calling out the attendance at the game I was at - there was absolutely no way there was anywhere near approaching 450+ at Tranent. No way. These attendance figures - provided by the home club I imagine? - shouldn’t be about some sort of self aggrandisement but about a realistic count or estimate of how many were there to watch the game. Do they actually teach arithmetic in Tranent? 

I go to school in Tranent and yes, they do teach us arithmetic. 😀

And for me, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was the quoted 450+ last Saturday - it was a huge crowd, much bigger than I ever remember there being when I’ve been at Foresters Park before. I think what bumped up the crowd was the number of children kicking a ball about, there was a lot more than usual.

9 hours ago, Sidney Lumet said:

And how do you know there wasn't 450+ ? Did you count them ? If not away and crawl back under the stone you came from.

4 hours ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Weekend att / headcount 21/9/19

Missing a few Scottish Cup games if anyone can help.

Thanks again to everyone for your help. 

IMG_20190925_053251.JPG

IMG_20190925_053102.JPG

IMG_20190925_053007.JPG

Yip thought there was a decent crowd at Broxburn on Saturday.

Hopefully they will get a few more through the gates for league games too.

40 minutes ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Inverkeithing also had 200 & 225 for game 1 & 2 at home last season. 

See I don't remember that, but at the same time remember they actually averaged over a 100 in the league last season. 

I guess I'm just surprised over how well they seem to being in terms of attracting support and performing on the field.

2 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

See I don't remember that, but at the same time remember they actually averaged over a 100 in the league last season. 

I guess I'm just surprised over how well they seem to being in terms of attracting support and performing on the field.

1st home game was v Hill of Beath 

2nd was v Linlithgow Rose

They have done well in such a short space of time.