Predictions this weekend ?

59 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

That Reserves will have all their players registered this time 🙄

Registered or not Reserves be no where near it this season. Losing their top 3 strikers from last season and now lost their two main centre half’s buff and Phillips from last season as well in the last week. 

1 hour ago, south fan 5 said:

Nithsdale 6 - 0 Wigtown

Abbey Vale 3 - 1 Edusport

Creetown 1 - 1 Lochmaben

Heston 2 - 4 Uppers

Mids 0 - 4 Threave

Newton 2 - 1 Bonnyton

Saints 2 - 1 YM

Reserves 3 - 0 Lochar

Nithsdale 6-1 Wigtown 

abbey vale-1-1 edu

creetown 2-2 lochmaben 

Heston 1-1 uppers 

mids 0-5 threave 

Newton 1-4 bonnyton 

saints 3-1 YM 

reserves 2-1 lochar 

19 hours ago, south fan 5 said:

Nithsdale 6 - 0 Wigtown

Abbey Vale 3 - 1 Edusport

Creetown 1 - 1 Lochmaben

Heston 2 - 4 Uppers

Mids 0 - 4 Threave

Newton 2 - 1 Bonnyton

Saints 2 - 1 YM

Reserves 3 - 0 Lochar

Newton to beat Bonnyton is a strange  one I’d think

No real shocks from first games apart from Newton picking up a point v Bonnyton, although by the sounds of it they played well.

Mids delivered a thumping by Threave but their Facebook was quick to highlight how many boys they were missing due to holidays, wonder how good they will be this season.

On 28/07/2019 at 12:00, AML67 said:

Could quite easily have happened ! Decent start from the Creesiders in a battling display 

Not quite, the fact Bonnyton had 3/4 first team players missing and 16/17 year olds in the team maybe had something to do with it 

5 hours ago, Easy easy said:

Not quite, the fact Bonnyton had 3/4 first team players missing and 16/17 year olds in the team maybe had something to do with it 

Newton had two 16 year old kids and 4 definite starters missing themselves. Maybe we could mention the fact there was 45 points between the sides last Season and you’re using excuses for only getting a draw with Newton , perhaps a little credit and some humility 

16 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Humility??? 🤷‍♂️

Incorrect word choice admittedly but surely making excuses for not beating a team that was 4th last in 2018-19 isn’t very gracious ! These things happen , accept it and spare us the ‘we didn’t have big Johnny’ pish 

12 minutes ago, AML67 said:

Incorrect word choice admittedly but surely making excuses for not beating a team that was 4th last in 2018-19 isn’t very gracious ! These things happen , accept it and spare us the ‘we didn’t have big Johnny’ pish 

I never mentioned Big Jonny .... your the one that’s talking pish & not being very gracious IMO 

Touche😉 

29 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I never mentioned Big Jonny .... your the one that’s talking pish & not being very gracious IMO 

Touche😉 

The very essence of being gracious here is accepting the outcome without excuses ! I merely stated the players Newton were using / short when it was used by Easy Easy as the reason I’m assuming for dropping points ! I personally though it was a good game and the draw was a fair reflection of the effort both sides put in , you guys may think differently and that’s your prerogative 

Edited by AML67

13 minutes ago, AML67 said:

The very essence of being gracious here is accepting the outcome without excuses ! I merely stated the players Newton were using / short when it was used by Easy Easy as the reason I’m assuming for dropping points ! I personally though it was a good game and the draw was a fair reflection of the effort both sides put in , you guys may think differently and that’s your prerogative 

That’s what opinions are all about, will be interesting to see where both teams finish at end of the season

All the best for rest if the season & keep up the good work