The Cabinet of Doom

I'm Brian

Horrendous though Rees-Mogg’s edicts about “two spaces”, ”esq” etc is, it pales in comparison to JLYD’s new practice of writing his reply to a quoted post above the post he’s replying to as opposed to below it, so you have to read in reverse order.

I disagree with Priti Patel’s views on capital punishment...except in the case of that particularly heinous crime!

8 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

With that list of rules, it appears JRM has been taking some lessons from The_Kincardine

Oh I'm much less particular than that.  However, most decent organisations have a style guide for communications so I don't see why the HoC staff shouldn't.  The only surprise is that people are surprised.

5 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Horrendous though Rees-Mogg’s edicts about “two spaces”, ”esq” etc is, it pales in comparison to JLYD’s new practice of writing his reply to a quoted post above the post he’s replying to as opposed to below it, so you have to read in reverse order.

I disagree with Priti Patel’s views on capital punishment...except in the case of that particularly heinous crime!

I think this is a P&B thing, I've seen other people do it recently.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

On 26/07/2019 at 08:33, Jeff Venom said:

Not sure how being half English myself sits with growing up in Scotland and having anti-English bias woven into my fabric from birth.

On 26/07/2019 at 10:02, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Depends if it’s your top half or bottom half I suppose.

As he's talking about sitting, I'm gonna guess it's his bottom half    :)