Friday Night Football

Darvel legend

Looking forward to tonights game, st rochs are a great club and im sure the hospitality will be first class as usual, be great to get a catch up with some old friends and lets hope our boys can take there positive hard work during pre season into what will be a very tough match.

Great night for football and good luck to all teams kicking off there season this weekend.

Mon the field

Looking forward to tonights game, st rochs are a great club and im sure the hospitality will be first class as usual, be great to get a catch up with some old friends and lets hope our boys can take there positive hard work during pre season into what will be a very tough match.

Great night for football and good luck to all teams kicking off there season this weekend.

Mon the field

Erm have you forgotten to log onto your other account then? If not its one of the most bizarre posts on here ‘the candy’ heaping praise on ‘the candy’ but signing off mon the field?lol.

I have already been through this, its an old username and have just kept it, was from 8/9 years ago when i was affiliated with st rochs but now involved with Ashfield. Dont understand the big deal with a user name surely the most important thing is the content of what i post.

I have already been through this, its an old username and have just kept it, was from 8/9 years ago when i was affiliated with st rochs but now involved with Ashfield. Dont understand the big deal with a user name surely the most important thing is the content of what i post.

Fair dos just looked weird in that post not knowing you’d changed team.

The praise is also because i know the work being done at st rochs as i was an ex player and still hve friends there and dont believe stating it will be a tough game is something surprising as sure it will be. But our boys have been great pre season and put in amazing work and hope tonight is a good game and we can get a good result. Spent few years at st rochs so will always be my second team behind Ashfield so as stated tonight should be a great night flr both clubs lets hope its a great game for the neutrals as sure it will be very competitive