Title Odds 19/20

5 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

😂 Was kinda expecting Gogsy or Selfy to jump in. 

Yes long way to go yet,just my old EK pal @johnmc80 saying there was a wee bit unrest in the camp at the K Park or was that to get a better price. 🤔😂

How’s life in EoS neebur?? Will be tough in there this season 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

How’s life in EoS neebur?? Will be tough in there this season 

Canny get gametime, decent draw at Tranent and beaten, ran oot o steam but didnt think 6 goals in Lithgy result. 

Now got the farcical Scottish tomorrow. 

Oh the joys but we'll be ok 🙄

[emoji23] Was kinda expecting Gogsy or Selfy to jump in. 
Yes long way to go yet,just my old EK pal [mention=68544]johnmc80[/mention] saying there was a wee bit unrest in the camp at the K Park or was that to get a better price. [emoji848][emoji23]

We are shite this year newky. Would be happy if we manage a top 6 place.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

They starting to like Kelty. 

Screenshot_20190927-111711_Chrome.jpg

Would still have EK favs imo , we need to get tougher to grind results out against the better teams in the league all of whom are coming up , got taught a lesson last week but to be fair the more I thought about it that auchinleck team was the same team that knocked out Ayr Utd last year and we are basically a total different team from last season so who knows lol 

Would still have EK favs imo , we need to get tougher to grind results out against the better teams in the league all of whom are coming up , got taught a lesson last week but to be fair the more I thought about it that auchinleck team was the same team that knocked out Ayr Utd last year and we are basically a total different team from last season so who knows lol 

Stop your fergie esk mind games kelheart. Ek are in a dogfight for top 6 spot. You are fooling nobody with your deflection tactics[emoji16]

• 1 month later...