Sat 22 Feb          Caledonian (A)
Sat 29 Feb          Kelty (A)
Sat 07 Mar          Civil Service (H)
Sat 14 Mar          Gala (H)
Sat 21 Mar          Berwick (H) -  Groundhop
Sat 28 Mar          Kelty (H)
Sat 04 Apr           Spartans (H)
Sat 11 Apr           Gretna (H)
Sat 18 Apr           East Stirlingshire (A)

BSC Glasgow
Sat 15 Feb          Stirling Uni (A)
Sat 22 Feb          East Kilbride (A)
Fri 28 Feb            Cumbernauld (H)
Fri 06 Mar            Kelty (H) - SCC R5
Tue 10 Mar         Kelty (A)
Sat 14 Mar          Dalbeattie (A)
Tue 17 Mar         Civil Service (A)
Sat 21 Mar          Edinburgh Uni (H)
Sat 28 Mar          Vale of Leithen (A)
Sat 04 Apr           SCC SF / Edinburgh Uni (A)*
Sat 11 Apr           Kelty (H)
Sat 18 Apr           Gretna (A)

Edited by HibeeJibee

Possibility of some strong crowds IMO.

Kelty v Bonnyrigg on Feb 29th is Scottish Cup Qf weekend so no Premiership games, and due to TV deal none of the ties will be Saturday afternoon.

Bonnyrigg v Berwick on Mar 21st is on Groundhop, and no other games south of the Forth.

Bonnyrigg v Kelty on Mar 28th is international weekend so no Premiership games, and Scotland play Thursday.

BSCG v Kelty on Apr 11th is Scottish Cup Sf weekend, again no Premiership games and neither tie will be Saturday afternoon.

LL record = 560 IIRC.

Kelty v Bonnyrigg on Feb 29th is Scottish Cup Qf weekend so no Premiership games, and due to TV deal none of the ties will be Saturday afternoon.

Bonnyrigg v Berwick on Mar 21st is on Groundhop, and no other games south of the Forth.

Bonnyrigg v Kelty on Mar 28th is international weekend so no Premiership games, and Scotland play Thursday.

BSCG v Kelty on Apr 11th is Scottish Cup Sf weekend, again no Premiership games and neither tie will be Saturday afternoon.

LL record = 560 IIRC.
Kelty vs Bonnyrigg will beat the 1000 barrier, probably at NDP as Kelty have a bigger away support.

LL record = 560 IIRC.
I thought the Lowland League record is 781 for Spartans v East Stirling when winning the league 2 seasons ago.

21 hours ago, BS7 said:

what are the title odds now? I couldn't see anything on mcbookie

49 minutes ago, crowie said:

I would have Bonnyrigg favs on those fixture lists. If they can come out level on points in the two games v Kelty then they have the advantage as I can't see Kelty taking 6 points from BSC.

What if BSC take 6 points of Kelty still only 2 teams in it I see........

Screenshot_20200211-090941_Chrome.jpg

Kelty certainly have the toughest run in with, arguably, the four toughest games of the season still to play. It'll certainly be a test for them. Should be a great run in. It'll be tough for BSC to do it alough Stephen Swift was pretty bullish about it on the back page podcast a couple of weeks ago.

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

What if BSC take 6 points of Kelty still only 2 teams in it I see........

Screenshot_20200211-090941_Chrome.jpg

I agree - I ran through the scenarios, and it's not much of a jump for the results to fall for BSC - or at the very least to leave them needing to beat Kelty twice to finish above Bonnyrigg and Kelty.

I don't know I'd have Bonnyrigg favourites, but there must be an awful lot of money on Kelty to be favourites in what I thought was a tight 3 horse race.

Not even looking at those games yet Spartans at the weekend is our biggest game of the season so far imo 

Mon Kelty 

by the way 33/1 well worth a punt we draw with Bonnyrigg twice n BSC beat us twice it’s game on 

Brilliant advert for the LL that 3 teams still well in the hunt for the title 👏 👏