Jump to content
BawWatchin

The "all nighter" thread

Recommended Posts

I'm up all night sometimes. It's lonely. 🙁

Here's a thread. ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm up all night sometimes. It's lonely.
Here's a thread.

I’m up but it is afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only all nighter I've ever done was the day before my dissertation was due. Was in the library for an entire 24 hours that day rushing to try get it done(must have been ham honkin by the time I left). Submitted it four hours late, done all my references  about 20 minutes before I submitted it, and completely left out parts like my logbook. 

 

Spoiler

Still got a B for it 8) 

Spoiler

But a 2:2 overall :(

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

The only all nighter I've ever done was the day before my dissertation was due.

What a sheltered life you’ve led. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

What a sheltered life you’ve led. 

Certainly SHAN'T be taking comments about my life from someone who gets his kicks from being a dedicated customer of some far-way English football brand.

How much have the Scousers managed to skin out of you this year already?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Certainly SHAN'T be taking comments about my life from someone who gets his kicks from being a dedicated customer of some far-way English football brand.

How much have the Scousers managed to skin out of you this year already?

 

 

Greenied for the EPMD tune. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Do your work then.

 

Given the irony, a very underrated post imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Certainly SHAN'T be taking comments about my life from someone who gets his kicks from being a dedicated customer of some far-way English football brand.

How much have the Scousers managed to skin out of you this year already?

 

One all nighter what a classic :lol:

Season Ticket renewed fud, been to Tranmere and Bradford so far both sell outs and a good wee boost for 2 local sides and saw the U23s at Spartans last week. 

Been to a lot more games up here though been ok but looking forward to the competitive Liverpool games starting again :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

One all nighter what a classic :lol:

Season Ticket renewed fud, been to Tranmere and Bradford so far both sell outs and a good wee boost for 2 local sides and saw the U23s at Spartans last week. 

Been to a lot more games up here though been ok but looking forward to the competitive Liverpool games starting again :)

 

 

Will need to make sure you pick up this seasons replica kits, mugs, pint glasses, hats and scarves like a good little customer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

 

Will need to make sure you pick up this seasons replica kits, mugs, pint glasses, hats and scarves like a good little customer

Don’t buy replica fud and I’ve got an old scarf that does the job when I can be bothered taking one. Got a couple of nice Champions League winners though for the summer but nothing official. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

The only all nighter I've ever done was the day before my dissertation was due. Was in the library for an entire 24 hours that day rushing to try get it done(must have been ham honkin by the time I left). Submitted it four hours late, done all my references  about 20 minutes before I submitted it, and completely left out parts like my logbook. 

I once got to around 1am getting to the end of a lengthy essay and decided to back up the file in case something nasty happened.  Whilst saving, both the files corrupted, meaning I had to start the whole thing from scratch which gave 11 hrs of stingy eye syndrome.  Got it finished, with an average mark.

The lesson I learned from this:  never backup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used to be up all night all the time.
Worked in casinos and on cruise ships.
It used to be a right of passage on the ships to be in the ‘breakfast club’. (Crew bar after work then cabin party till the crew mess opened for breakfast, then a few hours kip before your next shift)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Don’t buy replica fud and I’ve got an old scarf that does the job when I can be bothered taking one. Got a couple of nice Champions League winners though for the summer but nothing official. 

I bet throbber's got a replica fud. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Certainly SHAN'T be taking comments about my life from someone who gets his kicks from being a dedicated customer of some far-way English football brand.

How much have the Scousers managed to skin out of you this year already?

 

 

Is that the title of the song - Your're a Customer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're awake all night on nightshift, then you're doing nightshift wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Greenied for the EPMD tune. 

I can’t hear the phrase “Nightshift” without hearing this..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...