Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2019/20

KRRAdamslie

On 09/09/2019 at 21:08, LeeKRR1878 said:
On 09/09/2019 at 21:04, Shanner said:
He used to say the exact same thing about ground updates in the programme. 
God, i miss him so much sometimes. 

Maybe it has something to do with them being there but hey that's just my guess. If I bump into him I'll be sure to let him know you were asking for him. Who knows, maybe he'll come back on for a catch up with you

Tell him I said hello to wee scone so he wiz

Based on what I saw on Saturday, that aint happening. That's an exceptionally poor Rob Roy team that will struggle to score goals and keep them out - indeed for me the keeper saved them several times from a bigger defeat.

Unless there are major changes in the way the teams set up and/or the squad then its going to be a long winter for Roy that's only going to end one way. From what I saw last season and on Saturday they are bottom half of the Championship level at this point in time. Absolutely nothing up front, a midfield that has nowhere to go and a defence that doesn't appear to realise that leaving players in acres of space in the box isn't the way to stop the opposition from scoring.

Plenty of fans around me wondering why they had 6 pairs of managerial/coaching eyes on the same game and yet they didn't seem to be doing anything. Worrying times for everyone connected to the Roy.

• 1 month later...