Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2019/20

KRRAdamslie

Think we need to get a few experienced guys in as squad had a lot of youngsters in it. Struggle is they will all be tied up with clubs . I have been to the first few games and looks poor to honest 
We have done really well to stay in the Premier League as long as we have. We'd built a great squad who almost clinched the title. But unfortunately for us our best players are being attracted else where and in some cases money talks.

At a KRR game last season June was the date stated for things moving forward, seeing the total silence around anything happening then its probably fair to assume that they haven't started the physical work yet. 
What do you mean by total silence? I'm going to assume you didn't buy a programme then because there's always a section keeping everyone updated. But to answer your question then no, no physical work has started yet

So I was right 3 weeks ago, cheers!

And no, as someone who doesn't really go to KRR games I don't buy their programme.

Poor game yesterday between two average teams I thought. KRR have had a horrendous start but will take solice in knowing that anyone can go on a wee run midway through the season to see them safe, as we did last season.

All the best to you’s.

So I was right 3 weeks ago, cheers!
And no, as someone who doesn't really go to KRR games I don't buy their programme.
Next game you're at, pick one up and it'll fill you in on the latest with the ground. It's also a well put together programme.

I think considering the whole situation the club is in regarding not having a ground of our own, we have done remarkably well to remain in the Premiership for this length of time and coming close to winning it within that space of time. These things eventually take their toll.

That being said it is still very early in the season and there is plenty of time to turn it around. So I wouldn't worry just yet, we've overcome the odds many times and there is isn't a massive gap at the bottom

It's being constructed in 3 phases. So what I'm guessing is phase 1will be the basics to make the park playable to the SJFA standards. Phases 2 and 3 will be the additional parts. I'd assume so. I haven't once heard anyone from Cumbernauld complain about us using their park plus we are already into the season so I can't see us looking elsewhere. The only other pitch that would be suitable to share would be Petershill Park but Rossvale already opted to use Benburbs ground because Petershill wasn't available.

It's being constructed in 3 phases. So what I'm guessing is phase 1will be the basics to make the park playable to the SJFA standards. Phases 2 and 3 will be the additional parts. I'd assume so. I haven't once heard anyone from Cumbernauld complain about us using their park plus we are already into the season so I can't see us looking elsewhere. The only other pitch that would be suitable to share would be Petershill Park but Rossvale already opted to use Benburbs ground because Petershill wasn't available.
Think you'll find Rossvale went to Benburb as it was significantly cheaper than Petershill.

i genuinely hope the rabs get this to fruition

they may be our biggest rivals but i 'd hate to see them become in danger of ever folding

and the longer they were out of kirkintilloch

the more worrying it became , i know theve had a difficult start this season but maxi and committee have worked minor miracles keeping them in the top division, i wish them well , unless there playing us [emoji1787]

i genuinely hope the rabs get this to fruition
they may be our biggest rivals but i 'd to see them become in danger of ever folding
and the longer they were out of kirkintilloch
the more worrying it became , i know theve had a difficult start this season but maxi and committee have worked minor miracles keeping them in the top division, i wish them well , unless there playing us [emoji1787]

This will get sorted soon. The committee and staff involved at the club are passionate and hardworking and I believe that has helped us massively from folding

There are regular updates regarding the ground in the match day programme so supporters can stay up to date. I appreciate that this is why many fans of other junior clubs feel the club are being silent on the matter. There will be areas the club cannot yet announce for various reasons but for the most part fans are being kept up to date. I don't expect the club to be releasing weekly statements either.

No one wants the club back in Kirky more than the KRR support and hopefully we'll be able to welcome Premiership teams to the ground first [emoji6]

22 minutes ago, LeeKRR1878 said:
1 hour ago, Shanner said:
It's just nice to see RRG back posting. 

I'm sure he misses you too, unfortunately I'm not him

He used to say the exact same thing about ground updates in the programme. 

God, i miss him so much sometimes. 

He used to say the exact same thing about ground updates in the programme. 
God, i miss him so much sometimes. 
Maybe it has something to do with them being there but hey that's just my guess. If I bump into him I'll be sure to let him know you were asking for him. Who knows, maybe he'll come back on for a catch up with you