Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2019/20

KRRAdamslie

A lot of new signings, will take a bit of time to integrate them.

I know mate. Lots of boys moving up from the amateurs. Also quite a few boys joining from Albion Rovers and Queens Park. Fully back Stewart; too manager and a good guy.

Speaking to 1 of you’re players yesterday and he seems to think yous will struggle. A lot of young boys in that aren’t up to the standard of premier league

Hopefully not mate. Lots of lads have joined us from the amateur leagues. Stewart is a good manager and if he sees some potential in these lads I’m going to back him.

Glenafton.

Who did lee gallagher goto? Thought he would be a decent player if he played in a team that attacks more. No having a dig at krr but theyve been in bottom half of league last few years.

Mon the papers

3 hours ago, KRRAdamslie said:

Can some one explain all this patter about Brian? Sadly I was not in the site at the time. Don’t base your views of the club on the one guy; I’ll try to be not as *ahem* bold.

He wizny bold he Wiz bald done a great  impersonation o Allan Brazil

Who did lee gallagher goto? Thought he would be a decent player if he played in a team that attacks more. No having a dig at krr but theyve been in bottom half of league last few years.

Mon the papers

Glenafton mate. Lee is a terrific player and I’m still gutted he’s left. Always added so much flair and showmanship to our midfield.

On 22/07/2019 at 15:09, KRRAdamslie said:

Very good; I’m no Brian but I know the guy your talking about.

Yeah,you wouldn't think that there would be too many punters cuttin' aboot Kirkie wi' a 'f**k the Bankies' tattoo on display.

Although......:huh:

Edited by tommyboy

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 13:58, king Henrik7 said:

I’m only telling you what he says. He’s training with them and playing in these friendlys so I’d think he’d have a good idea how they are playing

I believe you but in all honesty, who says that lad is technically a good player or has a good understanding of football and best way to play it and if he's talking and thinking negative it will be very hard to hide that fact at training and at games and thus will affect the coaches decision making on him.  The coaches might want to play a certain system that he hasn't worked out and the team are trying to adjust to this and thus not playing well , Yet.    Not too sure how the team is playing but friendlies are friendlies, to get fit, to work out which players are doing well and not and to see what systems the players can fit into what the coaches require, lots of ifs and buts but that will be the same for any team, some playing well, some not doesn't mean it will continue, you can only wait and see