Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2019/20

KRRAdamslie

In terms of our team this season we have seen a few new signings and a few talented boys move on new pastures. So far this is our squad:
*Indicates new signing

Goalkeepers:
Jon Hutchison
Matthew Kerr *

Defenders:
Scott Walker (Captain)
Michael Morris
Scott Forrester
Cameron Hayes *
Matthew Young *
Nathan Durham *

Midfielders:
Jack McHahon *
Jordan Currie McLean
Martin Mcbride
David Gray *
Bradley Rodden *
Michael Tuohy
Josh Beattie *
Sam Biggart *

Forwards:
Sam Mackenzie
Jamie Watson *
Alex Cassels
Michael Daly
Gary Carrol (Vice Captain)

Manager: Our very own Stewart Maxwell
Assistant: Chris McFadyen
Coaches: Craig Young, John Doyle
GK Coach: Brian McNeil
Player/Coach: Michael Daly

Recognition should be giving to big Willie Sawyers who has moved after 5 seasons with us. Willie has the most appearances and goals for any Rabs players over the last 15 years. He has been such an influential player for us and we thank him greatly for his contributions, dedication and hard work for our club. We wish him all the best and good luck his next endeavour

Lee Gallagher and Gavin Macklemore have also left the club this summer. Both have played 4 seasons for the club and have almost 250 games and 50 goals between them. Best of luck to both guys for the future and thank you for everything

4 minutes ago, KRRAdamslie said:

Recognition should be giving to big Willie Sawyers who has moved after 5 seasons with us. Willie has the most appearances and goals for any Rabs players over the last 15 years. He has been such an influential player for us and we thank him greatly for his contributions, dedication and hard work for our club. We wish him all the best and good luck his next endeavour

Yep top player and goalscorer. He topped our scoring charts for a few seasons. Where is he off too now?

Speaking to 1 of you’re players yesterday and he seems to think yous will struggle. A lot of young boys in that aren’t up to the standard of premier league
tbh who really knows what will happen till the season begins, what if all the young guys hit the ground running? it'l be a couple of months before anyone can tell ?

17 hours ago, Shanner said:

you're going to be a bit lonely if it's Rob Roy fans you're looking for.

RRG encouraged them to throw off the P&B shackles and led them to the promised land. 

not a day goes by when I don't miss him. ☹️

Yup. Sometimes we just don't appreciate folk until they are no longer with us. :(

tbh who really knows what will happen till the season begins, what if all the young guys hit the ground running? it'l be a couple of months before anyone can tell ?

I’m only telling you what he says. He’s training with them and playing in these friendlys so I’d think he’d have a good idea how they are playing

you're going to be a bit lonely if it's Rob Roy fans you're looking for.
RRG encouraged them to throw off the P&B shackles and led them to the promised land. 
not a day goes by when I don't miss him. ☹️

I’ll get by mate. Hopefully won’t be as annoying as the man you speak of.