Ross County VS Hamilton Academical 03/08/2019 FLAG DAY

Can we expect every Dundee poster to post in our threads when we are losing/lose this season?
Can't wait.

Considering how bad Dundee were on the telly last night, you’d have thought they’d be a bit more circumspect.

4 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Disappointingly, they seem to have re-done the endearingly badly made goal videos. Ross Stewart no longer looks off screen for directions.

I'm hoping they've just got a couple for each player that we can see in rotation.

Let's be honest it's a team with no quality apart from Smith and Cunningham.  Two young boys. Said this when Canning was in charge he was too nice . And I'm starting to think Rice is the same. Need someone to boot balls in there. And in not talking about Mitres. Anyway well done County . We will just take our 3 points when you come down here 

Hard to read too much into county's performance because Hamilton were - forgive me accies fans - woeful. I couldn't work out who was meant to be playing right back for Hamilton and apparently neither could their players. Making Sean Kelly look really accomplished takes some doing but you managed it today, and the big number 99 was athletic but looked like it was the first time he'd ever seen a football. He was all over the place. Good numbers came up tho and good natured fans so cheers. 

First time I've seen county live this season and I was really impressed. I apologise to Joe Chalmers who I have clearly underestimated - he was ourstanding today, and a few more performances like that and Jamie Lindsay will be well forgotten. Comfortably motm for me on an afternoon when Stewart, Vigurs and especially Midge were also terrific. First look at Laidlaw too who acquitted himself well. I am going to continue to reserve judgement on him for just a few more weeks but so far so good. For me, Grivo or Watson ahead of Fonts would be preferable - he is poor positionally although he obviously got away with it today. I'd still have Draper in the first team when fit too, but apart from that I think today was a strong line up, and that's with quality on the bench too. A promising start for the staggies and hopefully we go to hearts next week and have a go because on this form we could scare them. 

Had to bloody drive so my old man could have a Guinness, so I'm now away to get pished. Cheers. 

A tremendous performance from Ross County today. The first half was the best 45 minutes of football I have seen since the first half display against Ayr Utd last season. Not one player could be picked out for a poor performace, every one did really well. Every point earned is vital as it will be a tough season, so to get 3 on the board and a clean sheet is very pleasing

A lovely day for a game of football too.