Are Darvel Now The Most Hated Team In Junior Football? Why or Why Not!

XXX

I have read through a lot of the Darvel post over the last few years and there seems to be a lot of negative posts. Are they really disliked so much, if so why, if not why do they get so much negativity?

I don’t really know the history to all of this but reading some of the posts from last few seasons makes it seem that they are actually hated and have more negative posts from other supporters than any other team on here.

I dint think it’s the team as there new manager does come across as if he is genuine . I think it’s darvel legend and his  comments he is nothing short of a bell end all he does is try put most people and teams down think take him out to question. Then I’m sure there would be few more people intrested in darvel. I for one. Would like to take a run across Ayrshire to se them but he puts me off 

I have read through a lot of the Darvel post over the last few years and there seems to be a lot of negative posts. Are they really disliked so much, if so why, if not why do they get so much negativity?
I don’t really know the history to all of this but reading some of the posts from last few seasons makes it seem that they are actually hated and have more negative posts from other supporters than any other team on here.

Most of it is probably jealousy! Me n DL have had plenty spats on here in the past, but being honest he has put Darvel on the map. He has definitely got people talking which cant be a bad thing. No such thing as bad publicity as they say.

This crops up every now and again. I don't think Darvel are hated as a club.  They have a couple of fans who like to shout their mouths off and other fans like nothing better than them to fall flat on their face.  Very much like  Kirkintilloch Rob Roy were the targets because of one guy who came on and annoyed f**k out of everyone. He has disappeared and so has the abuse.

I have no problem with Darvel , they are a decent bunch .   

I am certainly interested in Darvel with what I read on here and couldn’t understand all the negative stuff.

I know they are spending money but is that a bad thing.
Those changing rooms are great and will be great for years, good investment.

This crops up every now and again. I don't think Darvel are hated as a club.  They have a couple of fans who like to shout their mouths off and other fans like nothing better than them to fall flat on their face.  Very much like  Kirkintilloch Rob Roy were the targets because of one guy who came on and annoyed f**k out of everyone. He has disappeared and so has the abuse.
 I have no problem with Darvel , they are a decent bunch .   

You must agree that there is a lot of negative posts from more than a few posters. Seems more to me than just banter.

It's jealousy pure and simple .

If you go to Darvel and meet the guys on here then you will come away thinking they are a decent bunch who love there club and there football .

They are trying to break up the old order in the game and in Ayrshire and I hope they do it .

Time will tell if they do but the one thing they won't have is regrets as they are gonna give it there best shot and I can't knock them for that .

Some of the personal stuff against DL has been disgraceful and while I know it's water off a ducks back it's still not acceptable and I'm personally looking forward to having a beer with him and the other lads on here when they come to Glasgow for there annual candy beating [emoji1787][emoji106].

You must agree that there is a lot of negative posts from more than a few posters. Seems more to me than just banter.

22 minutes ago, XXX said:

Absolutely but i still stand by what i said. If DL  wasn't doing what he does best there wouldn't be nearly the same amount of abuse towards Darvel as a club.  

29 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

If you go to Darvel and meet the guys on here then you will come away thinking they are a decent bunch who love there club and there football .

They are trying to break up the old order in the game and in Ayrshire and I hope they do it .

Time will tell if they do but the one thing they won't have is regrets as they are gonna give it there best shot and I can't knock them for that .

Some of the personal stuff against DL has been disgraceful and while I know it's water off a ducks back it's still not acceptable and I'm personally looking forward to having a beer with him and the other lads on here when they come to Glasgow for there annual candy beating emoji1787.pngemoji106.png.

Cheers Chris ur rite we will have no regrets and it must be healthy for another team to challenge the big boys ,time will tell if we can win what we want which is the Scottish cup but Mick has built some side in a short period of time , if we could have been at this stage a year from now we would have been over the moon but he’s built a team who quite clearly love playing with one another and have gelled really quickly , the personal stuff is just silly and I couldn’t care less but if that’s what they have to resort to pity on them , i don’t hide if we lose and if a team deserves to beat us I will say so and I don’t hide if we win which I’ve a funny feeling will be more often than not this season , best of luck in ur centenary year and c u on the 17th mate 

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Some of the personal stuff against DL has been disgraceful and while I know it's water off a ducks back it's still not acceptable and I'm personally looking forward to having a beer with him and the other lads on here when they come to Glasgow for there annual candy beating emoji1787.pngemoji106.png.

Two faces Gotw. 

3 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

What a stupid thread, could have asked the question on the Darvel thread as most of it isn't about Darvel, mostly spats between other supporters of amateur senior and junior teams

I agree .... it’s only banter and I would be the first to introduce myself to Jim & shake his hand when & if  the opportunity arises 

I don't know much about the club at all, but the arrogance of a few of their fans on here has made me wanting to see them get gubbed tbh. Fair enough they've spent a bit of money and look to have a great setup - good on them, but a bit of humility wouldn't go amiss. 

Hate is unfair however it would be fair to say they are disliked because of DL the other Darvel boys seem to be good lads, I don't know DL but know of him because of his activities on this forum, he takes the moral high ground when it suits but most of the time he raises his clubs profile by baming others up which is a pretty cheap and shity way to go about his business, if I was involved with Darvel in any way I would be telling him to shut the f**k up as all he is doing is encouraging opponents to give a wee bit more against his team. Enjoy your moment in the limelight and stop trying to press the buttons of the big boys in the Junior game with bravado, like my team Hurlford you are an experiment! Build on it like you are and make the most of it while it lasts, natural order will be resumed at some point in the future! You might or might not be a total dick, I don't know, what I do know is your shit patter is making it harder for your team in the coming season!
For the record I think Darvel will romp it next year, good players, good management, good committee apart from one fucking idiot!