The Boys

King Kebab

• 2 weeks later...

All caught up now, only negative is that I didn't realise that they'd not released all of them and that now I've got to wait for the last two with the rest of you schmucks. Raging.

Excellent entertainment, dark and funny in equal measure. The Whale getting juggernauted was obviously amazing, but "Madelyn" turning back in to Doppleganger momentarily and having Homelander go mental had me absolutely howling.

Antony Starr is fucking brilliant in this. Homelander is all at once an evil, arrogant, sociopathic, naïve, remorseless, greedy, insecure, egomaniac, and not once do all of those negative traits seem contradictory. He really is a tremendous character. 

Edited by J_Stewart

That court room scene reminded me of hearts fans on pie & bovril when they got relegated with 8 games remaining. Heads gone, cranial detachments everywhere. Messy but hugely entertaining [emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962]

Homelanders reaction made it for me.
Just standing watching the chaos.

Think that was actually a season 1 scene but amazon stopped them from using it, at the time.

No it was definitely a scene from Season 2014-15!!!