I wash my hands often during the day, if I've been at the toilet or not (and especially after being on public transport) and still caught conjunctivitis. Not sure what to make of it.

Your missus farts on your pillow whilst you're at work. 

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

There was a cook I’d see regularly standing outside his cafe with a cigarette, at times picking his nose and scratching himself, I always wondered if he washed his hands 

Did he have his white jacket on? Then he's even more of a clarty b*****d than you thought - that isn't to keep his own clothes clean, it's to stop the food getting contaminated from the dust and other crap that drifts around outside. By wearing his jacket outside he's just bringing the stuff into the kitchen.

I don't really deny that germs exist. I just think that anyone who is overly concerned with them is a fucking moron. 

What about the ones they use for warfare?

2 hours ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

A cocks just a piece of flesh. That's all. One that's hidden by fabric all day. The only thing that's gonna be on it is maybe perspiration

huh ?

you cock just sweats, then - that's all it does - nowt else, so there's absolutely no possibility of any other bodily fluid, excretion, juice or moistness - yours or anyone else's - being on it, at all ?

30 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

huh ?

you cock just sweats, then - that's all it does - nowt else, so there's absolutely no possibility of any other bodily fluid, excretion, juice or moistness - yours or anyone else's - being on it, at all ?

Not much chance of his cock being used for anything other than pishing, mate. 

The filthy cnuts  that don’t wash their hands and say it’s OK not to are ignorant of the facts, there are genital bacteria flora that are benign when undisturbed but if ingested or gets into the bloodstream can cause all sorts of illnesses 

3 hours ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Why are they filthy c***s though? A cocks just a piece of flesh. That's all. One that's hidden by fabric all day. The only thing that's gonna be on it is maybe perspiration(same story with your feet, but if you met somebody who washed their hands after removing their shoes or socks you'd call them a weirdo).  Your hands are carrying far greater spread of bacteria than any cock stuck in a pair of underwear does.  Do you wash your hands after you touch your hand? Of course not, because that would be lunacy.

Not seen a single argument on this thread that justifies the outrage.

Even the shiniest, cleanest arsehole will still transfer a minute amount of fecal matter to your Keks. Your cock shares a nice, often sweaty space in said Keks. Transference of fecal matter is inevitable and unavoidable. Washing your hands is a way of getting rid of at least some of that, and reduces the chances of things like e-coli or cholera, and the risk of being called “Shitey hands” by others. If you are content with being known as “shitey hands”, I’m sure one of the mods can change your user name no problem.

A slight tangent, but my girlfriend had a go at me because I didn't wipe my cock with toilet paper after I had a pish. Is that a thing?

^^^^ Caught wiping his cock on the curtain.

46 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Source?

Is  there any contemporary evidence of someone contracting e-coli or cholera due to the circumstance listed above? 

I must say that I find it bizarre that you're asking for evidence that germs being spread around can cause illness, this isn't really a debatable fact is it?

How do you think cold and flu viruses affect so many people?

Edited by The Moonster

56 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Source?

Is  there any contemporary evidence of someone contracting e-coli or cholera due to the circumstance listed above? 

Also to get any traceable amount of fecal matter on your cock from your underwear - in this case, enough to be noticeable to others - you'd need to literally shite yourself. 

If you want to run the risk and forever be known as "Mr Shitey Hands" then go for it. I, on the other hand, will continue washing my hands after using the toilet.

Quick rinse for after a pish, soap and water for after a shite. 

I am brave enough to open the toilet door. I hadn't realised that that made me a wild man survivalist type. 

Just now, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

^^^Mr Shitey Cock

Perfectly content with my lot, thanks!

9 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

I'm asking for contemporary evidence of someone spreading e-coli or cholera from contact with their own cock.

Personally, I don't give a f**k whether my death was caused by e-coli or cholera or Noroviruses or Hepatitis A or whatever other diseases are caused by not washing after pishing  -

https://www.initial.co.uk/blog/infections-can-spread-not-washing-hands/

15 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

I'm asking for contemporary evidence of someone spreading e-coli or cholera from contact with their own cock.

Probably a difficult thing to prove, given that these folks are more than likely utterly manky b*****ds and any number of things could have gotten them cholera or e-coli. However, if you look at just about any literature on "what to do to avoid cholera" it will state that you should wash your hands properly with clean water. It takes 10 seconds to wash your hands and nobody will think you're a tramp. Arguing that there's no proof it can give you cholera is a weird stance.

Just now, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Really can't be arsed arguing with you if you're just going to keep making up arguments you think I've made out of thin air tbh mate.

ok.

11 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Probably a difficult thing to prove, given that these folks are more than likely utterly manky b*****ds and any number of things could have gotten them cholera or e-coli. However, if you look at just about any literature on "what to do to avoid cholera" it will state that you should wash your hands properly with clean water. It takes 10 seconds to wash your hands and nobody will think you're a tramp. Arguing that there's no proof it can give you cholera is a weird stance.

Strange example to use given that this thread shows that there are questionably hygiene practices in our population and yet there hasn't been any indigenous cholera in the UK for over 100 years. 

3 minutes ago, strichener said:

Strange example to use given that this thread shows that there are questionably hygiene practices in our population and yet there hasn't been any indigenous cholera in the UK for over 100 years. 

Would the fact that our public areas/toilets are generally cleaned daily/weekly not help with this, in spite of the fact too many people are clearly lazy/manky b*****ds? Outbreaks appear common in places where poor personal and public hygiene is evident.

I don't really think this has any bearing on whether or not you should wash your hands though.

11 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

None of these are caused by that. The diseases mentioned spread to the hands by contact with surface areas affected with the bacteria. You are  highly, highly unlikely to encounter such a surface area in the act of pishing unless you go around rubbing your cock on door handles and railings.

Really can't be arsed arguing with you if you're just going to keep making up arguments you think I've made out of thin air tbh mate.

If you ever contracted HIV or needed chemotherapy. You'd soon change your hygiene.

(Obviously wouldn't wish that upon anyone just to be clear)