On 09/08/2019 at 16:31, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

"Germs" are a made-up concept. Germaphobes are utter gimps and will condemn their children to a weak immune system and life of constant superficial illnesses.

truth spoken ^^^^; there was a bloke at work who had his first child and virtually kept the thing in a hermetically sealed box for the first few years of its existence - everything had to be disinfected, steam cleaned, polished, boil washed - the whole nine yards; as soon as it was old enough to go to nursery and mix with proper kids, it caught every disease imaginable and was ill pretty much all the time; hessian junior grew up eating mud, poking dead things with sticks and being generally disreputable and is now hale and hearty as you could possibly wish a child to be - in spite of the obvious developmental encumbrances faced on a daily basis

the same bloke also refused to leave the first floor window of his boy's bedroom window open "because cats can climb drainpipes and smother children to death in their beds"; he was a c**t of the highest order, mind...

On 09/08/2019 at 23:07, welshbairn said:

If you don't mind touching a door handle with someone else's cock germs on it, then grabbing your own, you're probably gay. Nothing wrong with that of course, it's just good to know that about yourself.

Do you also wash the toilet seat  and then wash your hands again before pishing- otherwise the same cock germs will be on it?  

A slight tangent, but my girlfriend had a go at me because I didn't wipe my cock with toilet paper after I had a pish. Is that a thing?

29 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

A slight tangent, but my girlfriend had a go at me because I didn't wipe my cock with toilet paper after I had a pish. Is that a thing?

It is with me yes, far more hygienic 

I have heard of one guy, husband of Mrs Bs pal (now separated) who was forced to do this by his wife. Could be the most pathetic example of a downtrodden guy I ever heard.

Dont be that guy m9

9 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Christ, that’s a psychiatrist’s dream right there.

On 09/08/2019 at 17:17, WeAreElgin said:

I have to carry my own keyboard/mouse around due to having no fixed abode at work for the last couple of years. To the surprise of no-one, personal hygiene isn't a priority in the IT game. The amount of disgusting b*****ds that forget to wash their hands after a Monster-fuelled shite gives me the boak.

How do you know this? Is your work station currently in the lavvy? 

10 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Cnuts will be wiping their arses with wet wipes and blocking up the sewers next!  

11 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Does she like watching you pissing?  

I'd have to ask her. We were staying in a hotel on Friday and I had a pish with the bathroom door open while she was in the other room.

"Germs" are a made-up concept.

Aye M8, the whole field of Microbiology is a government constructed distraction to keep us from knowing the REAL truth.

Or something.

4 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I'd have to ask her. We were staying in a hotel on Friday and I had a pish with the bathroom door open while she was in the other room.

Now if you had been in the other room that would have deserved a round of applause.

As someone who washes their hands after using the bathroom, on the assumption that this is just what people do, I never really thought that "Not washing" was a thing until I started my first pub job. Nipping in for a piss and noticing so many punters just walking out without even a pretendy "Just run some water over the hands" effort gave me serious reservations about remaining in the hospitality industry. Filthy c***s.

There was a cook I’d see regularly standing outside his cafe with a cigarette, at times picking his nose and scratching himself, I always wondered if he washed his hands 

6 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Why are they filthy c***s though? A cocks just a piece of flesh. That's all. One that's hidden by fabric all day. The only thing that's gonna be on it is maybe perspiration(same story with your feet, but if you met somebody who washed their hands after removing their shoes or socks you'd call them a weirdo).  Your hands are carrying far greater spread of bacteria than any cock stuck in a pair of underwear does.  Do you wash your hands after you touch your hand? Of course not, because that would be lunacy.

Not seen a single argument on this thread that justifies the outrage.

Now I know who you are...

latest?cb=20190513041715

9 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Why are they filthy c***s though? A cocks just a piece of flesh. That's all. One that's hidden by fabric all day. The only thing that's gonna be on it is maybe perspiration(same story with your feet, but if you met somebody who washed their hands after removing their shoes or socks you'd call them a weirdo).  Your hands are carrying far greater spread of bacteria than any cock stuck in a pair of underwear does.  Do you wash your hands after you touch your hand? Of course not, because that would be lunacy.

Not seen a single argument on this thread that justifies the outrage.

Just wash your hands you filthy fucking pr1ck!!!!

Just wash your hands you filthy fucking pr1ck!!!!

This post amused me. Because you decided to sensor p***k and not fucking.

Edited to add, it's amused me further that the website does the same thing