Going off on a slight tangent, once you reach a certain level of obesity it becomes physically impossible to wipe your arse after taking a shite...

Just imagine being able to let yourself go to that extent.

I just get my maids to keep my penis in pristine condition so there is no need to wash my hands after a slash. 

NSFW due to boobage:

Spoiler

RefSym.gif.d8d0ef58215cd20eb6af7bf5073336ea.gif

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Just imagine being able to let yourself go to that extent.

Worryingly for some it doesn't take too much. This isn't a pop at overweight people btw...   

In a meeting many jobs ago, I brought up that we ought to pay someone to clean the classroom keyboards and mice from time to time. Years on end, in use every weekday, by different students every week. Nobody thought it was worth spending the money, so I brought up the statistic about half of the populace not washing their hands after using the toilet.

Everybody was suitably horrified, but by the fact that I'd brought up something so disgusting, not that they'd been using equipment covered in many strains of arse bacteria  :huh:

I have a thing where I'll grab the top or bottom corner of the door handle to get out, making the assumption most people just grab the middle, but it occurred to me maybe everyone thinks that and does what I do, thus nullifying the supposed benefits to me. Thoughts?
Yup same here.

Also wash my hands when I get to work and whenever I arrive home. Public transport and anywhere in public I assume to be filthy so I want toake sure I'm taking some sort of action against it.

Does anyone remember the Alexander Brothers? The blonde one doesn't wash his hands.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Does anyone remember the Alexander Brothers? The blonde one doesn't wash his hands.

7113D851-8BFB-4575-8B74-73E6880A31AA.gif

I have a thing where I'll grab the top or bottom corner of the door handle to get out, making the assumption most people just grab the middle, but it occurred to me maybe everyone thinks that and does what I do, thus nullifying the supposed benefits to me. Thoughts?
I do the same thing of opening the door by the corner and then think HA get it up ya if you think you escaped bacteria free cos I never washed my hands, sucker

I've worked in food factories for many years.

It's never ceases to amaze me how many clatty b*****ds I witness not washing their hands.

Edited by I'm Brian

According to science the touch screen ordering system at McDonald's means that the average burger has 7 fragments of human excrement or urine on it when consumed, and 3 from other mammals, nearly exclusively cats and dogs.

On 21/07/2019 at 14:08, Angusfifer said:

Going off on a slight tangent, once you reach a certain level of obesity it becomes physically impossible to wipe your arse after taking a shite...

I used to work with a shall we say, larger gentleman and I have no idea what he used to eat but the toilets were a no go area after he'd been in. Anyway, he would always have a faint smell of shite about him so I recon your theory may be correct.

Call me a paranoid but I think you should wash your hands before and after, unless you have a bidet. But I guess we're talking about public restrooms mostly. I wish those in my town had toilets like this page on sanitaryreview mentions. I mean flush button could be located on the right side of the tank. Still washing hands is just a good habit, am I right?

Edited by JollyJoddy

Call me a paranoid but I think you should wash your hands before and after, unless you have a bidet. But I guess we're talking about public restrooms mostly. I wish those in my town had toilets like this page on sanitaryreview mentions. I mean flush button could be located on the right side of the tank. Still washing hands is just a good habit, am I right?
You are a paranoid.

6 hours ago, JollyJoddy said:

I'm intrigued why having a bidet would mean no need to wash before?  Regardless, are you worried about getting your dick/arse dirty from your hands - otherwise why wash beforehand?   

37 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I'm intrigued why having a bidet would mean no need to wash before?  Regardless, are you worried about getting your dick/arse dirty from your hands - otherwise why wash beforehand?   

Also why is he touching his shitey arse with his bare hands?

On 22/07/2019 at 20:26, welshbairn said:

According to science the touch screen ordering system at McDonald's means that the average burger has 7 fragments of human excrement or urine on it when consumed, and 3 from other mammals, nearly exclusively cats and dogs.

There’s far worse on the actual McDonalds menu tbf.

41 minutes ago, hk blues said:

If you don't mind touching a door handle with someone else's cock germs on it, then grabbing your own, you're probably gay. Nothing wrong with that of course, it's just good to know that about yourself.

All toilets should go Italian and have foot lever flushers instead of by hand. Simple concept, great idea.

If you don't mind touching a door handle with someone else's cock germs on it, then grabbing your own, you're probably gay. Nothing wrong with that of course, it's just good to know that about yourself.

I think washing your hands pre-pish is As Good As it Gets levels of OCD.

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

I think washing your hands pre-pish is As Good As it Gets levels of OCD.

Some us just like to keep our cocks in pristine condition for the ladies, at all times, just in case.

Some us just like to keep our cocks in pristine condition for the ladies, at all times, just in case.

Now that I’ve seen how many filthy b*****ds don’t wash their hands post-pish, I respect your point of view, but I’m going to get those cock germs all over my hands when I leave the toilet, due to aforementioned filthy b*****ds, so...