Washing youre hands

4 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

I have a thing where I'll grab the top or bottom corner of the door handle to get out, making the assumption most people just grab the middle, but it occurred to me maybe everyone thinks that and does what I do, thus nullifying the supposed benefits to me. Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Similar. Which area of the door handle do the majority of dirty filthy non-washers grab.

I usually wipe my arse with my bare hands then wipe the shite off on the top or bottom corner of the door handle. 

Guest JTS98
13 hours ago, ForzaDundee said:

Never wash my hands and doing a pish and not been ill once in my life. Sometimes run and tap and pretend to do it if someone else is in the toilets but I ensure that no water touches my flesh. 

Just making everyone else ill then. I blame the parents.

16 hours ago, Cerberus said:

After washing your hands, keep a paper towel to cover the door handle when you exit.

You're looking at entering OCD territory sometime soon!

Anyway, unless you're cutting about wearing gloves at all times you're kidding yourself.

21 hours ago, JTS98 said:

I've got a decent routine at work where I wash my hands, take the paper towel to dry my hands then use that to open the door before binning the paper as I walk out.

Beautiful.

Except I then walk out into an office covered in other people's shite.

Do you work in The Maze?

I saw the highly annoying TV presenter, Neil Oliver, not wash his hands after taking a slash in the King's Theatre in Glasgow. You'd think a person in the public eye would be more careful to protect his (very poor) image. He even looks OCD to me, but obviously not.

Going off on a slight tangent, once you reach a certain level of obesity it becomes physically impossible to wipe your arse after taking a shite...

Just imagine being able to let yourself go to that extent.

In a meeting many jobs ago, I brought up that we ought to pay someone to clean the classroom keyboards and mice from time to time. Years on end, in use every weekday, by different students every week. Nobody thought it was worth spending the money, so I brought up the statistic about half of the populace not washing their hands after using the toilet.

Everybody was suitably horrified, but by the fact that I'd brought up something so disgusting, not that they'd been using equipment covered in many strains of arse bacteria  :huh:

I have a thing where I'll grab the top or bottom corner of the door handle to get out, making the assumption most people just grab the middle, but it occurred to me maybe everyone thinks that and does what I do, thus nullifying the supposed benefits to me. Thoughts?
Yup same here.

Also wash my hands when I get to work and whenever I arrive home. Public transport and anywhere in public I assume to be filthy so I want toake sure I'm taking some sort of action against it.

Does anyone remember the Alexander Brothers? The blonde one doesn't wash his hands.