1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

I have a thing where I'll grab the top or bottom corner of the door handle to get out, making the assumption most people just grab the middle, but it occurred to me maybe everyone thinks that and does what I do, thus nullifying the supposed benefits to me. Thoughts?

I do too, but my theory is that it goes along with good hygiene (and drying hands properly, which most people struggle with), so even if other people do it, you won't pick up anything from it.

12 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm not taking part until he fixes the thread title.

I fixed it.

Feel free to join in with your shitey hawns stories.

5 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I fixed it.

You've made it worse.

I have a thing where I'll grab the top or bottom corner of the door handle to get out, making the assumption most people just grab the middle, but it occurred to me maybe everyone thinks that and does what I do, thus nullifying the supposed benefits to me. Thoughts?

Similar. Which area of the door handle do the majority of dirty filthy non-washers grab.

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I fixed it.

robert-downey-jr-gif-9.gif

4 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Similar. Which area of the door handle do the majority of dirty filthy non-washers grab.

I usually wipe my arse with my bare hands then wipe the shite off on the top or bottom corner of the door handle. 

17 hours ago, throbber said:

Nah I just mean in the house and I’m peeing in the en suite.

En suite...

po.jpg.5d9160daa95b6c5c237f2e7532cbb4bc.jpg

.. just admit it, it's a po you've got, isn't it?

13 hours ago, ForzaDundee said:

Never wash my hands and doing a pish and not been ill once in my life. Sometimes run and tap and pretend to do it if someone else is in the toilets but I ensure that no water touches my flesh. 

Just making everyone else ill then. I blame the parents.

I usually wipe my arse with my bare hands then wipe the shite off on the top or bottom corner of the door handle. 

You’ve gone native I see.

16 hours ago, Cerberus said:

After washing your hands, keep a paper towel to cover the door handle when you exit.

You're looking at entering OCD territory sometime soon!

Anyway, unless you're cutting about wearing gloves at all times you're kidding yourself.

I never wash my hands after a pee but before going I give my cock a thoroughly good scrupping ensuring it's clean before use.

21 hours ago, JTS98 said:

I've got a decent routine at work where I wash my hands, take the paper towel to dry my hands then use that to open the door before binning the paper as I walk out.

Beautiful.

Except I then walk out into an office covered in other people's shite.

Do you work in The Maze?

6 hours ago, JTS98 said:

Just making everyone else ill then. I blame the parents.

Survival of the fittest. Take some multivitamins, exercise and take cold showers. Then you'll never get ill, like me. 

I saw the highly annoying TV presenter, Neil Oliver, not wash his hands after taking a slash in the King's Theatre in Glasgow. You'd think a person in the public eye would be more careful to protect his (very poor) image. He even looks OCD to me, but obviously not.

Survival of the fittest. Take some multivitamins, exercise and take cold showers. Then you'll never get ill, like me. 
You were clearly told this in a vain attempt to stop you interfering with yourself, weren't you?

Going off on a slight tangent, once you reach a certain level of obesity it becomes physically impossible to wipe your arse after taking a shite...

Going off on a slight tangent, once you reach a certain level of obesity it becomes physically impossible to wipe your arse after taking a shite...
How do you wipe then?hqdefault.jpeg