2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Should you wash your hands before you go to the toilet?

Jist think about the state of door handles etc in pubs before you even get into urinals.

Hmmm.

Doesn’t bear thinking about.

Then there’s having kids and needing the toilet in the worst places and they want to touch everything ! 

Of course one of the main issues when out in the pub or wherever are the manky b*****ds that don't wash their hands and touch the door handles that you need too use.

Absolute fucking tramps.

Should you wash your hands before you go to the toilet?

Jist think about the state of door handles etc in pubs before you even get into urinals.

Hmmm.

:lol: 

Fucksake Tynie, you must spend half your night out in the toilet sink.

Wash my hands after any toilet visit. It does frequently cross my mind that it's a massive waste of time due to drying my hands then having to touch the - no doubt - disease ridden door handle to get out the place. 

OCD thread for this pish

I always wash my hands but then add the extra step of trying to get out the door without touching the handle. It’s a real timing issue tbh

I heard you like to get fruity in the toilets.

I think this is the nearest you'll get.
1552105740_download(1).jpeg.59c5e5083dfb1b46cba0fc14bf391628.jpeg

I've got a decent routine at work where I wash my hands, take the paper towel to dry my hands then use that to open the door before binning the paper as I walk out.

Beautiful.

Except I then walk out into an office covered in other people's shite.

I wash my hands for about five minutes after the toilet. I use copious amounts of soap, preferably antibacterial, and like the water to be so hot it’s just below peeing the skin off my hands. I once got it wrong and ended up with a huge blister on my finger when I had the water too hot. I have a permanent scar from it.

I don’t use handles in toilets after I’ve washed my hands, I’ll just kick the door open or use a paper towel.

I appreciate that I am absolutely batshit mental for doing this but at least I’m not walking about caked in my own shit like the disgusting cretins who don’t wash their hands.

14 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I wash my hands for about five minutes after the toilet. I use copious amounts of soap, preferably antibacterial, and like the water to be so hot it’s just below peeing the skin off“. my hands. I once got it wrong and ended up with a huge blister on my finger when I had the water too hot. I have a permanent scar from it.

I don’t use handles in toilets after I’ve washed my hands, I’ll just kick the door open or use a paper towel.

I appreciate that I am absolutely batshit mental for doing this but at least I’m not walking about caked in my own shit like the disgusting cretins who don’t wash their hands.

Why do you need to wash them then?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Do you also wash your arsehole every time?

Do you also wash your arsehole every time?

Clearly not although it’s rare that I open doors, shake hands or touch other people with my arsehole. Not entirely unknown but rare.

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Clearly not although it’s rare that I open doors, shake hands or touch other people with my arsehole. Not entirely unknown but rare.

You are still caked in shit then M8 just like the rest of us. 

45 minutes ago, Detournement said:
You are still caked in shit then M8 just like the rest of us. 

@Scary Bear

Edited by Bairnardo

[mention=2616]Scary Bear[/mention]

It’s that honest man character you’ll be wanting. The one who uses plastic wet wipes to clean his bum hole then clogs up the sewers. The swine.

I wash my hands for about five minutes after the toilet. I use copious amounts of soap, preferably antibacterial, and like the water to be so hot it’s just below peeing the skin off my hands. I once got it wrong and ended up with a huge blister on my finger when I had the water too hot. I have a permanent scar from it.

Are you caked in your own shit before you wash your hands?

If so, I feel you may be doing it wrong.

That said, anyone who has a shit and doesn’t wash their hands is an animal.

Never wash my hands and doing a pish and not been ill once in my life. Sometimes run and tap and pretend to do it if someone else is in the toilets but I ensure that no water touches my flesh. 

Edited by ForzaDundee

I wash my hands before leaving the toilets. Although, to be fair, some pubs toilets are so filthy, you’d probably be better touching as little of them as possible.

2 hours ago, ForzaDundee said:

Never wash my hands and doing a pish and not been ill once in my life. Sometimes run and tap and pretend to do it if someone else is in the toilets but I ensure that no water touches my flesh. 

^^^ Patient zero.

I have a thing where I'll grab the top or bottom corner of the door handle to get out, making the assumption most people just grab the middle, but it occurred to me maybe everyone thinks that and does what I do, thus nullifying the supposed benefits to me. Thoughts?

6 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I have a thing where I'll grab the top or bottom corner of the door handle to get out, making the assumption most people just grab the middle, but it occurred to me maybe everyone thinks that and does what I do, thus nullifying the supposed benefits to me. Thoughts?

giphy.gif