Washing youre hands

On 15/08/2019 at 01:05, Shotgun said:

Now gather round ye children while I share with you one of the secrets of life. After you finish the whizz, waste not your time attempting to shake out the remaining few drops. For therein lies madness, disappointment and tell-tale stains on your khakis.

Instead, reach around behind your ballsack and give yourself a wee toot. You might need to experiment until you find the sweet spot but for no reason at all there’s a little pocket back there, in which the amber nectar collects. Intelligent design me erse but it’s the reason for the dreaded post pee puddle. Scoot out the residue and put the wee man away with confidence.

Remember this issue WILL get worse as you get older so get into the habit now while there’s still a small chance you aren’t a figure of ridicule and disgust among your female acquaintances.

You’re welcome.

Genuinely intrigued by this. Downing some water now because I can't wait to try.

7 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Genuinely intrigued by this. Downing some water now because I can't wait to try.

I too am intrigued by this, but I fear that this is some kind of sick game where @Shotgun is getting some kind of kick out of knowing that we're all fondling our ballsacks after a pee because of his advice.

Still going to try it, mind.

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

I too am intrigued by this, but I fear that this is some kind of sick game where @Shotgun is getting some kind of kick out of knowing that we're all fondling our ballsacks after a pee because of his advice.

Still going to try it, mind.

Tbf I'm happy to have the excuse. Just worried about the sketchy details. Like what if I press too hard and splash my work trousers.

Our local Tesco recently had the toilets shut for what they called an "all singing all dancing" renovation. I used the new toilets yesterday for the first time and the new hand dryers were about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Would have taken an hour to dry my hands, would have been quicker blowing on them. Why upgrade toilets and put shitey dryers in.

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT

Image result for mixu what's the fucking point

It's something Dara O'Briain mentioned in one of his stage shows.

I'll leave you with that mental image.

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It's something Dara O'Briain mentioned in one of his stage shows.

I'll leave you with that mental image.

Gave it a go. Think I expected too much. I imagined a wee skoosh kind of like the dregs of the squeezy ketchup bottle but, alas no. Not the worst experience I've had but it won't become routine. 

20 hours ago, Ross. said:

Shameless bump as I noticed this on the BBC website:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-50140871

Looks like @Estragon IS NOT a fud has since been emptied from this thread/forum, which is a pity, because I wanted to call him "Mr Shitey Hands" again.

I've taken to brushing my teeth now after each and every dump.

They found human-to-human transmission was responsible - "faecal particles from one person reaching the mouth of another".

Gave it a go. Think I expected too much. I imagined a wee skoosh kind of like the dregs of the squeezy ketchup bottle but, alas no. Not the worst experience I've had but it won't become routine. 

It might be “only a drop” to you mate but it’s life and death to some poor wretch.
- T. Hancock

It’s possible your technique needs work but remember, we’re talking about a dribble here. If none ends up in your grundies then you’re doing it right.