Washing youre hands

1 hour ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Do you actually use baby wipes to clean your arse?

If you do, that means you either:

A) Flush them down the toilet like a scumbag and cause fatbergs
B) Have shitey baby wipes sitting stewing in your toilet bin for days/weeks

Definitely OFTW

Flushable wipes used and flushed. 

2 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

They're not "flushable" at all m8, regardless of what nonsense they print on their packaging. 

They keep my arse nice and clean, and until this country sees sense and introduces bidets or something to actually clean your arse with instead of just rubbing dry paper against it after a shite, they will continue being used.

6 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

They keep my arse nice and clean, and until this country sees sense and introduces bidets or something to actually clean your arse with instead of just rubbing dry paper against it after a shite, they will continue being used.

You can get a Japanese style toilet seat on Amazon for about £300. An investment I am working towards myself.

31 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I'd love to see this as the closing lines of a flushable wipes tv advert.

Oooooo you’re evil! Scottish Water’s most wanted wet wipe flusher.

6 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Oooooo you’re evil! Scottish Water’s most wanted wet wipe flusher.

I wondered when old shitey arse would appear. Like clockwork.

3 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Bidets are used in countries where hygiene is terrible.

A bog roll wipe and a daily shower is better than a wee squirt of water at your arse.

If you shite first thing then shower then you’re correct. If you shower in the morning then shite after that using only toilet roll to wipe, then your arse is fucking howling I’m afraid.

If you shite first thing then shower then you’re correct. If you shower in the morning then shite after that using only toilet roll to wipe, then your arse is fucking howling I’m afraid.

I’m Batman to your sewer-blocking, planet-destroying Joker.

If Batman stank of shite.

Do you want me to give you lessons in how to wipe your arse?

You seem to struggle with a routine that the rest of society manages in childhood. The fact that you think people have shower, then have a shite, shows you’re a bit slow. Unsurprising.

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Do you want me to give you lessons in how to wipe your arse?

You seem to struggle with a routine that the rest of society manages in childhood. The fact that you think people have shower, then have a shite, shows you’re a bit slow. Unsurprising.

No thanks, I’d rather not be within a 10m vicinity of your manky arse.

Hold on, are you trying to say that absolutely nobody has a shower in the morning when they get up, then has a shite during their day? Are you fucking mental? 🤔

No thanks, I’d rather not be within a 10m vicinity of your manky arse.
Hold on, are you trying to say that absolutely nobody has a shower in the morning when they get up, then has a shite during their day? Are you fucking mental? [emoji848]

Yes, I’m mental.

And I stink of shite along with the rest of society.