Washing youre hands

On a related note, both my wife and son take a shower after having a shite.  They wouldn't contemplate having a shite anywhere except at home unless in an emergency.  Seems a bit OTT when a quick wipe with bog roll suffices for most of us.   

6 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I suppose it's the P&B way to take everything to the extremities - I wouldn't say it's disgusting not to wash after pishing and I'm sure it's something we have all done frequently through the years.  That said, I still think it's good practice to do so.  

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

I need to do that sometimes too. But only because I have an exceptionally hairy arse. It's a delicate process trying to part it all out of the way

I'll check my wife's arse later so see if that's the reason!  

2 hours ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Sure, but in this thread I'm arguing against the general consensus that there is something inherently disgusting about not washing your hands after touching your cock for a pish. Suppression of disease spread via regular hand washing is another point entirely.

Your argument that you yourself won’t catch something if you don’t wash your hands after a shite has a “ring “ of truth to it . The pathogens in your own alimentary tract by the very reason that they’re inside your body won’t , but not on every occasion , cause you any harm , unless ingested or injected into an area in greater numbers than is the norm , or when your immune system is down . 

But your bacterial flora is inherently different from anyone else’s . The problem with not washing your hands and other people doing likewise is the the very real possibility that their bacteria  gets into your system and in very minute quantities  ( there is about 100000 bacteria on the head of a pin ) can cause a pathogenic reaction . You can lick your own shitey hands clean  if you like , just don’t touch areas in the surroundings that other people may come in contact with . That’s just basic human decency 

On a related note, both my wife and son take a shower after having a shite.  They wouldn't contemplate having a shite anywhere except at home unless in an emergency.  Seems a bit OTT when a quick wipe with bog roll suffices for most of us.   

Other posters have confessed that they do this too. Presumably they don’t shit multiple times per day.

Just occurred to me: do they wipe first, or just drag their encrusted arses into the shower? 🤢

2 hours ago, hk blues said:

Bog roll is the way to go.

People who use baby wipes are OFTW.

17 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Never ever said that, champ.

You're right. What you did say was;

On 09/08/2019 at 16:31, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

"Germs" are a made-up concept. 

And right there is where you should have been both laughed out the topic and rubbered thereafter. I somehow have to applaud you though - you are continually having folk reply to you. Now can you stop this nonsense please and just wash your hands after you visit the toilet please? You clatty b*****d. 

4 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

You also, should attempt reading, Dele, you thick Dee w****r.  (Y)

I just openly admitted to rubbering your batshit input until that second one that I replied to. Maybe you should learn to read too? 

One thing at a time though, learn how not to be so much of a gadgie first. 

44 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

So you stormed into the thread to tell me that you've been ignoring me(selectively)and will be continuing to ignore me?

Go and attention seek somewhere else Dele, son. You'll not be getting anymore from me.

No, I come back to the thread to congratulate you on your wee act (which has changed through the course of the topic upon reading it) continuing to have posters replying to you. For someone who continually tells folk they need to learn how to read you certainly seem to struggle with it yourself. 

I will refrain from attempting to steal any of the attention you seem desperate to garner in a thread about being a manky b*****d. 

Good day. 🤠

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

What about scratching to relieve intense anal itching?

scratching through cotton and bare nail on flesh are obviously different, but what level of cleanliness is required in either scenario? 

I think the correct term is howk.

"Intense anal itching" is one of those phrases that belongs exclusively to TV commercials, like "vaginal dryness", "moderate to heavy flow", or "explosive rectal prolapse".

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

"Intense anal itching" is one of those phrases that belongs exclusively to TV commercials, like "vaginal dryness", "moderate to heavy flow", or "explosive rectal prolapse".

^^^^ Suffers from them all, imho.

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

All except the flow can be relieved with the judicious application of a mini milk. 

16 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Other posters have confessed that they do this too. Presumably they don’t shit multiple times per day.

Just occurred to me: do they wipe first, or just drag their encrusted arses into the shower? 🤢

We're in the Philippines - we shite in the shower! 

Edit to add - I assume they wipe first but I haven't investigated to confirm my assumption.

Edited by hk blues

19 hours ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

I need to do that sometimes too. But only because I have an exceptionally hairy arse. It's a delicate process trying to part it all out of the way

Maybe a combover wasn't the best idea...