Washing youre hands

10 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

A slight tangent, but my girlfriend had a go at me because I didn't wipe my cock with toilet paper after I had a pish. Is that a thing?

Cnuts will be wiping their arses with wet wipes and blocking up the sewers next!  

4 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:
Does she like watching you pissing?  

I'd have to ask her. We were staying in a hotel on Friday and I had a pish with the bathroom door open while she was in the other room.

Now if you had been in the other room that would have deserved a round of applause.

As someone who washes their hands after using the bathroom, on the assumption that this is just what people do, I never really thought that "Not washing" was a thing until I started my first pub job. Nipping in for a piss and noticing so many punters just walking out without even a pretendy "Just run some water over the hands" effort gave me serious reservations about remaining in the hospitality industry. Filthy c***s.

6 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Why are they filthy c***s though? A cocks just a piece of flesh. That's all. One that's hidden by fabric all day. The only thing that's gonna be on it is maybe perspiration(same story with your feet, but if you met somebody who washed their hands after removing their shoes or socks you'd call them a weirdo).  Your hands are carrying far greater spread of bacteria than any cock stuck in a pair of underwear does.  Do you wash your hands after you touch your hand? Of course not, because that would be lunacy.

Not seen a single argument on this thread that justifies the outrage.

Now I know who you are...

latest?cb=20190513041715

9 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Why are they filthy c***s though? A cocks just a piece of flesh. That's all. One that's hidden by fabric all day. The only thing that's gonna be on it is maybe perspiration(same story with your feet, but if you met somebody who washed their hands after removing their shoes or socks you'd call them a weirdo).  Your hands are carrying far greater spread of bacteria than any cock stuck in a pair of underwear does.  Do you wash your hands after you touch your hand? Of course not, because that would be lunacy.

Just wash your hands you filthy fucking pr1ck!!!!

Just wash your hands you filthy fucking pr1ck!!!!

This post amused me. Because you decided to sensor p***k and not fucking.

Edited to add, it's amused me further that the website does the same thing [emoji38]

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

There was a cook I’d see regularly standing outside his cafe with a cigarette, at times picking his nose and scratching himself, I always wondered if he washed his hands 

Did he have his white jacket on? Then he's even more of a clarty b*****d than you thought - that isn't to keep his own clothes clean, it's to stop the food getting contaminated from the dust and other crap that drifts around outside. By wearing his jacket outside he's just bringing the stuff into the kitchen.

2 hours ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

A cocks just a piece of flesh. That's all. One that's hidden by fabric all day. The only thing that's gonna be on it is maybe perspiration

huh ?

you cock just sweats, then - that's all it does - nowt else, so there's absolutely no possibility of any other bodily fluid, excretion, juice or moistness - yours or anyone else's - being on it, at all ?

30 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

huh ?

you cock just sweats, then - that's all it does - nowt else, so there's absolutely no possibility of any other bodily fluid, excretion, juice or moistness - yours or anyone else's - being on it, at all ?

Not much chance of his cock being used for anything other than pishing, mate. 

3 hours ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Even the shiniest, cleanest arsehole will still transfer a minute amount of fecal matter to your Keks. Your cock shares a nice, often sweaty space in said Keks. Transference of fecal matter is inevitable and unavoidable. Washing your hands is a way of getting rid of at least some of that, and reduces the chances of things like e-coli or cholera, and the risk of being called “Shitey hands” by others. If you are content with being known as “shitey hands”, I’m sure one of the mods can change your user name no problem.