Washing youre hands

47 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Literally NEVER wash my hands after taking a piss at home. I do it after doing one in the office, but that's only because we've got those Dyson hand-dryers that sound like a jet engine and everyone would notice if you DIDN'T wash your hands. 

"Germs" are a made-up concept. Germaphobes are utter gimps and will condemn their children to a weak immune system and life of constant superficial illnesses.

Bet you are fucking honking. Clatty midden.

Having basic good hygiene isn't hard.

4 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

I have to carry my own keyboard/mouse around due to having no fixed abode at work for the last couple of years. To the surprise of no-one, personal hygiene isn't a priority in the IT game. The amount of disgusting b*****ds that forget to wash their hands after a Monster-fuelled shite gives me the boak.

I also refuse to share a keyboard or a mouse at work and I always thoroughly wash down my desk before every shift. 

The cleaners in my workplace have told me many a nasty story about what they've found around the office. Many people's personal hygiene standards are atrocious. 

Another thing that really grinds my gears is when people blame the air con system for the number of people catching colds in the office. It's not the air con that is the problem, it's the number of manky c***s who sneeze and cough without covering their mouths. 

1 minute ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

How doe not washing my hands after a pish in the house make me a "fucking oinking... clatty midden"? :lol: What a fucking drama queen.

This is exactly the sort of thing I was talking about when I was calling germophobes nutters.

I hope you live on your own! 

I have to carry my own keyboard/mouse around due to having no fixed abode at work for the last couple of years. To the surprise of no-one, personal hygiene isn't a priority in the IT game. The amount of disgusting b*****ds that forget to wash their hands after a Monster-fuelled shite gives me the boak.
^^^C1azUy_WIAEciYF.jpeg

On 21/07/2019 at 08:33, 19QOS19 said:

I never wash my hands after a pee but before going I give my cock a thoroughly good scrupping ensuring it's clean before use.

Which is why nobody will sit near him in the pub.

How doe not washing my hands after a pish in the house make me a "fucking honking... clatty midden"? :lol: What a fucking drama queen.

This is exactly the sort of thing I was talking about when I was calling germophobes nutters.

How much smegma do you have on your knob?

On 20/07/2019 at 08:34, Tynierose said:

Should you wash your hands before you go to the toilet?

Jist think about the state of door handles etc in pubs before you even get into urinals.

Hmmm.

I do this at work all the time because: 

A - The folk who work in the labs at the building I’m based at on office days are a bunch of disgusting fucking tinks. 

B - When I’m on site, I don’t want my dirty hands to cross-contaminate my willy.

C - Sometimes a jobby needs flung.

On 09/08/2019 at 16:31, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

"Germs" are a made-up concept. Germaphobes are utter gimps and will condemn their children to a weak immune system and life of constant superficial illnesses.

truth spoken ^^^^; there was a bloke at work who had his first child and virtually kept the thing in a hermetically sealed box for the first few years of its existence - everything had to be disinfected, steam cleaned, polished, boil washed - the whole nine yards; as soon as it was old enough to go to nursery and mix with proper kids, it caught every disease imaginable and was ill pretty much all the time; hessian junior grew up eating mud, poking dead things with sticks and being generally disreputable and is now hale and hearty as you could possibly wish a child to be - in spite of the obvious developmental encumbrances faced on a daily basis

the same bloke also refused to leave the first floor window of his boy's bedroom window open "because cats can climb drainpipes and smother children to death in their beds"; he was a c**t of the highest order, mind...

On 09/08/2019 at 23:07, welshbairn said:

If you don't mind touching a door handle with someone else's cock germs on it, then grabbing your own, you're probably gay. Nothing wrong with that of course, it's just good to know that about yourself.

Do you also wash the toilet seat  and then wash your hands again before pishing- otherwise the same cock germs will be on it?  

29 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

A slight tangent, but my girlfriend had a go at me because I didn't wipe my cock with toilet paper after I had a pish. Is that a thing?

It is with me yes, far more hygienic 

A slight tangent, but my girlfriend had a go at me because I didn't wipe my cock with toilet paper after I had a pish. Is that a thing?

I have heard of one guy, husband of Mrs Bs pal (now separated) who was forced to do this by his wife. Could be the most pathetic example of a downtrodden guy I ever heard.

Dont be that guy m9

On 09/08/2019 at 17:17, WeAreElgin said:

How do you know this? Is your work station currently in the lavvy?