Washing youre hands

I have a thing where I'll grab the top or bottom corner of the door handle to get out, making the assumption most people just grab the middle, but it occurred to me maybe everyone thinks that and does what I do, thus nullifying the supposed benefits to me. Thoughts?
I do the same thing of opening the door by the corner and then think HA get it up ya if you think you escaped bacteria free cos I never washed my hands, sucker

According to science the touch screen ordering system at McDonald's means that the average burger has 7 fragments of human excrement or urine on it when consumed, and 3 from other mammals, nearly exclusively cats and dogs.

On 21/07/2019 at 14:08, Angusfifer said:

Going off on a slight tangent, once you reach a certain level of obesity it becomes physically impossible to wipe your arse after taking a shite...

I used to work with a shall we say, larger gentleman and I have no idea what he used to eat but the toilets were a no go area after he'd been in. Anyway, he would always have a faint smell of shite about him so I recon your theory may be correct.

• 3 weeks later...

Call me a paranoid but I think you should wash your hands before and after, unless you have a bidet. But I guess we're talking about public restrooms mostly. I wish those in my town had toilets like this page on sanitaryreview mentions. I mean flush button could be located on the right side of the tank. Still washing hands is just a good habit, am I right?

Edited by JollyJoddy

Guest Moomintroll
Call me a paranoid but I think you should wash your hands before and after, unless you have a bidet. But I guess we're talking about public restrooms mostly. I wish those in my town had toilets like this page on sanitaryreview mentions. I mean flush button could be located on the right side of the tank. Still washing hands is just a good habit, am I right?
You are a paranoid.

6 hours ago, JollyJoddy said:

I'm intrigued why having a bidet would mean no need to wash before?  Regardless, are you worried about getting your dick/arse dirty from your hands - otherwise why wash beforehand?   

37 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I'm intrigued why having a bidet would mean no need to wash before?  Regardless, are you worried about getting your dick/arse dirty from your hands - otherwise why wash beforehand?   

Also why is he touching his shitey arse with his bare hands?

On 22/07/2019 at 20:26, welshbairn said:

According to science the touch screen ordering system at McDonald's means that the average burger has 7 fragments of human excrement or urine on it when consumed, and 3 from other mammals, nearly exclusively cats and dogs.

There’s far worse on the actual McDonalds menu tbf.

41 minutes ago, hk blues said:

If you don't mind touching a door handle with someone else's cock germs on it, then grabbing your own, you're probably gay. Nothing wrong with that of course, it's just good to know that about yourself.

If you don't mind touching a door handle with someone else's cock germs on it, then grabbing your own, you're probably gay. Nothing wrong with that of course, it's just good to know that about yourself.

I think washing your hands pre-pish is As Good As it Gets levels of OCD.

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

I think washing your hands pre-pish is As Good As it Gets levels of OCD.

Some us just like to keep our cocks in pristine condition for the ladies, at all times, just in case.

Some us just like to keep our cocks in pristine condition for the ladies, at all times, just in case.

Now that I’ve seen how many filthy b*****ds don’t wash their hands post-pish, I respect your point of view, but I’m going to get those cock germs all over my hands when I leave the toilet, due to aforementioned filthy b*****ds, so...

2 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Literally NEVER wash my hands after taking a piss at home. I do it after doing one in the office, but that's only because we've got those Dyson hand-dryers that sound like a jet engine and everyone would notice if you DIDN'T wash your hands. 

"Germs" are a made-up concept. Germaphobes are utter gimps and will condemn their children to a weak immune system and life of constant superficial illnesses.

To be honest I only wash my hands when I'm cooking dinner or getting ready to go out.

I have to carry my own keyboard/mouse around due to having no fixed abode at work for the last couple of years. To the surprise of no-one, personal hygiene isn't a priority in the IT game. The amount of disgusting b*****ds that forget to wash their hands after a Monster-fuelled shite gives me the boak.