Washing youre hands

I wash my hands for about five minutes after the toilet. I use copious amounts of soap, preferably antibacterial, and like the water to be so hot it’s just below peeing the skin off my hands. I once got it wrong and ended up with a huge blister on my finger when I had the water too hot. I have a permanent scar from it.

I don’t use handles in toilets after I’ve washed my hands, I’ll just kick the door open or use a paper towel.

I appreciate that I am absolutely batshit mental for doing this but at least I’m not walking about caked in my own shit like the disgusting cretins who don’t wash their hands.

14 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I wash my hands for about five minutes after the toilet. I use copious amounts of soap, preferably antibacterial, and like the water to be so hot it’s just below peeing the skin off“. my hands. I once got it wrong and ended up with a huge blister on my finger when I had the water too hot. I have a permanent scar from it.

I don’t use handles in toilets after I’ve washed my hands, I’ll just kick the door open or use a paper towel.

I appreciate that I am absolutely batshit mental for doing this but at least I’m not walking about caked in my own shit like the disgusting cretins who don’t wash their hands.

Why do you need to wash them then?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Do you also wash your arsehole every time?

I wash my hands for about five minutes after the toilet. I use copious amounts of soap, preferably antibacterial, and like the water to be so hot it’s just below peeing the skin off my hands. I once got it wrong and ended up with a huge blister on my finger when I had the water too hot. I have a permanent scar from it.

Are you caked in your own shit before you wash your hands?

If so, I feel you may be doing it wrong.

That said, anyone who has a shit and doesn’t wash their hands is an animal.

Never wash my hands and doing a pish and not been ill once in my life. Sometimes run and tap and pretend to do it if someone else is in the toilets but I ensure that no water touches my flesh. 

Edited by ForzaDundee

2 hours ago, ForzaDundee said:

Never wash my hands and doing a pish and not been ill once in my life. Sometimes run and tap and pretend to do it if someone else is in the toilets but I ensure that no water touches my flesh. 

^^^ Patient zero.

6 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I have a thing where I'll grab the top or bottom corner of the door handle to get out, making the assumption most people just grab the middle, but it occurred to me maybe everyone thinks that and does what I do, thus nullifying the supposed benefits to me. Thoughts?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

I have a thing where I'll grab the top or bottom corner of the door handle to get out, making the assumption most people just grab the middle, but it occurred to me maybe everyone thinks that and does what I do, thus nullifying the supposed benefits to me. Thoughts?

I do too, but my theory is that it goes along with good hygiene (and drying hands properly, which most people struggle with), so even if other people do it, you won't pick up anything from it.

Similar. Which area of the door handle do the majority of dirty filthy non-washers grab.