Washing youre hands

I personally employ 2 layers of protection against being a minger. 

The first level of protection, which could be considered "preventative", consists of deliberately NOT pissing on my hands.

The second level of protection, "reactive" in nature, is the process of washing my hands in sink post pish. 

I think the above is the correct method. 

Edited by Bairnardo

3 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Of course one of the main issues when out in the pub or wherever are the manky b*****ds that don't wash their hands and touch the door handles that you need too use.

Absolute fucking tramps.

The vast majority.

Guest JTS98

It's utterly bizarre how many grown adults don't wash their hands after going to the toilet.

I notice a funny dynamic at my work where the men's toilet is a small two-cubicle effort. All the westerners wash their hands (at least when there's another person in) but most of the local Asian staff just breeze straight out into the office post-dump or pish without even a glance at the sink. It's funny how they have not the slightest care about it, while the western staff feel the need to keep up appearances in the small space.

I know the small space makes a difference as I've seen many of my western colleagues not bother washing their hands in larger toilets in pubs etc when at work social events. It's funny how it makes a difference.

Anyway. If you don't wash your hands after going to the toilet, you're a manky tramp whose parents did a really bad job with you.

Guest bernardblack

I always wash my hands but then add the extra step of trying to get out the door without touching the handle. It’s a real timing issue tbh

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Worst I've seen was someone eating an apple. Put it down on the sink half eaten had a pish then picked it up and started eating it again.
If theres an apple aids he now has it.

I think this is the nearest you'll get.

download (1).jpeg

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Should you wash your hands before you go to the toilet?

Jist think about the state of door handles etc in pubs before you even get into urinals.

Hmmm.

Doesn’t bear thinking about.

Then there’s having kids and needing the toilet in the worst places and they want to touch everything ! 

Of course one of the main issues when out in the pub or wherever are the manky b*****ds that don't wash their hands and touch the door handles that you need too use.

Absolute fucking tramps.

Should you wash your hands before you go to the toilet?

Jist think about the state of door handles etc in pubs before you even get into urinals.

Hmmm.

:lol: 

Fucksake Tynie, you must spend half your night out in the toilet sink.

Wash my hands after any toilet visit. It does frequently cross my mind that it's a massive waste of time due to drying my hands then having to touch the - no doubt - disease ridden door handle to get out the place. 

Guest JTS98

I've got a decent routine at work where I wash my hands, take the paper towel to dry my hands then use that to open the door before binning the paper as I walk out.

Beautiful.

Except I then walk out into an office covered in other people's shite.