Arthurlie 19/20

1874_MTL

11 hours ago, Stockholmbud said:

Who’s the new manager getting announced tomorrow 

Glencairns joint under 21s manager I heard Very Strange is he manager or just a front for the ex Glencairn coach time will tell all in all very strange situation if true only heard a rumour 

• 1 month later...

Hearing alot of good things about players having agreed to join the club at the end of their current contracts [emoji1303] The future looks bright at Dunterlie. Also i think its about time they had a connection with BYFC the club has been ran great for years and produced some great talents over the years. Mon the lieeeee [emoji838][emoji836]️[emoji838][emoji836]️[emoji838][emoji836]️[emoji838][emoji836]️

8 minutes ago, 1874_MTL said:

Hearing alot of good things about players having agreed to join the club at the end of their current contracts emoji1303.png The future looks bright at Dunterlie. Also i think its about time they had a connection with BYFC the club has been ran great for years and produced some great talents over the years. Mon the lieeeee emoji838.pngemoji836.pngemoji838.pngemoji836.pngemoji838.pngemoji836.pngemoji838.pngemoji836.png

Maybe use the appropriate Senior forum where its already being discussed at length - 

1 hour ago, 1874_MTL said:

Hearing alot of good things about players having agreed to join the club at the end of their current contracts emoji1303.png The future looks bright at Dunterlie. Also i think its about time they had a connection with BYFC the club has been ran great for years and produced some great talents over the years. Mon the lieeeee emoji838.pngemoji836.pngemoji838.pngemoji836.pngemoji838.pngemoji836.pngemoji838.pngemoji836.png

Arthurlie won't ever become the club they were in the 90s and 2000s imo the damage has been done imo and football isn't played on paper but some decent signs for you so far.