Arthurlie 19/20

1874_MTL

Agree with what you say.  It makes no sense not to want to join the new set up.  Terracing improvements are needed though as I slipped and fell on the terracing behind the goal at the last game I attended. [emoji3]
I would love an Arthurlie v Killie tie in the Scottish Cup. 
No improvements would be needed at Dunterlie to join the WoSFL at tier 6. There are no licence requirements at tier 6.

4 hours ago, 1874_MTL said:

But who would you be supporting ? emoji23.png

4 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

He would have one of those half and half scarves!!

Only kidding I know it would be us! emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Ha ha - Only one team for me when Killie are playing.  

I would hope Arthurlie put up a good account of themselves but ideally would be happy with a 6 nil to Killie. 😂😂

Seriously though I would be bricking it before the game as one of the best results I have enjoyed recently was Auchinleck v A*r United in the Scottish Cup last season - the equivalent of our Connaghs Quay.

I think we should. What can you loose by doing it? If we ca raise funds for floodlights and while we are at it terracing improvements then we could get licensed

well i am sure if you can find a pocket of Fairy dust to sprinkle at Dunterlie I wanna be there to see it transformed i suggest you read Douglas Parks article in todays Sunday Mail .I would love us to be able to do up Dunterlie but i do not know where the £350K is gonna be found for starters .i have always dreamed of us having a state of the art park and facilities but i dont see it in my lifetime I hate to be a party pooper .

considering i did post it on Sunday also how much did it cost to build your park although it was built for you and if you have been to Dunterlie in recent years you will realise £350 K is a conservative estimate we have received to rebuild park and terraces and put floodlights in but you can have your opinion as i can as well

considering i did post it on Sunday also how much did it cost to build your park although it was built for you and if you have been to Dunterlie in recent years you will realise £350 K is a conservative estimate we have received to rebuild park and terraces and put floodlights in but you can have your opinion as i can as well

You only posted it 41 minutes ago. [emoji6]

Plus you don't need any developments to Dunterlie whatsoever to join the pyramid at tier 6.

suggest you look back at previous page and it is there .
And you posted it again tonight. Not that it matters, the point remains that you don't need to spend a penny on Dunterlie if you don't want to, it would still be suitable for tier 6 as it is just now.

I’m guessing your message is for me.

I don’t know where the £350k has come from but as you are aware I looked into this a few years back and it was nowhere near that amount for floodlights, but it wasn’t to far away when an astroturf pitch was added in but we wouldn’t be doing that. I am not trying to say it would be easy or cheap but it can be done. Other clubs are doing it without sugar daddies etc, it can be done and wouldn’t be anywhere near what you are quoting and that’s only if we go for a licence (although I don’t see the point in being in the pyramid and not trying to get one)

With the current weather conditions Arthurlie have arranged a provisionally friendly for tomorrow.  Its Arthurlie v Ashfield @ The Cowan Park Astro Barrhead with an 11am kick off.

Obviously this depends on both sides games being called off which will be notified tomorrow morning.

With the current weather conditions Arthurlie have arranged a provisionally friendly for tomorrow.  Its Arthurlie v Ashfield @ The Cowan Park Astro Barrhead with an 11am kick off.
Obviously this depends on both sides games being called off which will be notified tomorrow morning.
I may pop along, will you be there ?

5 minutes ago, glensmad said:
23 minutes ago, Nugent4nil said:

I may pop along, will you be there ?

Nope im in hibernation mode

20 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:

The facilities you will encounter at tier 6 in the EoS

saddam's+toilet.jpg

Real gold fittings. Out the cold tap comes milk, and out hot tap honey. No word on the bidet.

I wasn't aware you were at the Blackburn v Sauchie game on Saturday, should have said hello. That said, taking pictures in the toilets may get you thrown out.