Arthurlie 19/20

1874_MTL

there’s a good group of players there. When plays his best team we do well it’s as simple as that! 

It was a good performance yesterday but that’s not his best team imo. There are still weak links in that team. Hopefully we can push on but the indication are we will continue to be inconsistent.

Was best team available yesterday. Could make a couple of changes but core of the team is right need to keep that and get consistency with it. Too many changes too much different personal always going to be inconsistent! They were poor yesterday but we played well so it’s a well done from me enjoyed the game and then we stoat about few of the pubs 

It was a good performance yesterday but that’s not his best team imo. There are still weak links in that team. Hopefully we can push on but the indication are we will continue to be inconsistent.

Good result yesterday boys played well didn’t stop till the end. Gartgairn not uptoo much but still good scoring 7 goals. What is your best team?

Good result yesterday boys played well didn’t stop till the end. Gartgairn not uptoo much but still good scoring 7 goals. What is your best team?

I like the formation that was there yesterday. The best team when all are fit is

Gordon

McDade, McNeil, Etherston/Mushett (it’s a toss up between both)

ODonnell, Bradley (wing backs)

Middleton (sitting)
Urquhart, Ralston

McKay, McGaughey

I think that get the best out of the resources that you have and provides some strength at the back.

I like the formation that was there yesterday. The best team when all are fit is

Gordon

Middleton (sitting)
Urquhart, Ralston

McKay, McGaughey

I think that get the best out of the resources that you have and provides some strength at the back.

Yeah liked that formation aswell yesterday obvs when we play better teams prefer a solid back 4 tho

Gordon

Middleton (sitting)
Urquhart, Ralston

McKay, McGaughey

What’s happened to the wee winger Payne not seen him for a while now he left the club?

Good result on saturday team played well. Was talking to a few people im hearing aparently ralston is away hees wanting to play in a higher league and if thats the case unfortunetly nothing will stop him. His contracts up at the end of this season so there stuck between selling him for a fee now or using his talent for the rest of the season. The thing is we wont get promoted or relegated so are they aswell to sell him now and get something ? Such a shame hes an outstanding talent and showed that with his hattrick and atleast 2 assists on saturday. As for payne i was told he has been working away for the past 2 months. The team definetly needs some improvement i think we will be lucky not to lose another couple of talents by the end of the season.

Alright cheers guys just wonder where he’d went to cracking wee player was good when he was playing cos feel like playing Reid out right takes a lot out his game much better down the left hand side was good u had them both playing at the same time. As for ralston am sure he signed a contract extension Midway through the season maybe wrong guys but sure a seen that on Twitter hopefully am right.

Good result on saturday team played well. Was talking to a few people im hearing aparently ralston is away hees wanting to play in a higher league and if thats the case unfortunetly nothing will stop him. His contracts up at the end of this season so there stuck between selling him for a fee now or using his talent for the rest of the season. The thing is we wont get promoted or relegated so are they aswell to sell him now and get something ? Such a shame hes an outstanding talent and showed that with his hattrick and atleast 2 assists on saturday. As for payne i was told he has been working away for the past 2 months. The team definetly needs some improvement i think we will be lucky not to lose another couple of talents by the end of the season.

Where did you get the boy Ralston? Was he from the youth team ?

Alright cheers guys just wonder where he’d went to cracking wee player was good when he was playing cos feel like playing Reid out right takes a lot out his game much better down the left hand side was good u had them both playing at the same time. As for ralston am sure he signed a contract extension Midway through the season maybe wrong guys but sure a seen that on Twitter hopefully am right.

He signed a new contract for more money earlier in the season still lasting to the end of the season.

Good performance today and we deserved something from the game. Hit the woodwork 3 times and the Frew keeper making three or four decent saves. Craig Gordon also made one terrific close range block.

Referee was terrible with the Few penalty and free kick that lead to the winner never fouls, but there were also decisions our way that wrong. It’s just they weren’t major factors in the game.