Arthurlie 19/20

1874_MTL

Another player from larkhall ? I hope hees better than the rest weve took from there. Seriously seems like the teams going downhill which is ashame there is some outstanding players in the team.
Mark left Larkhall 2 yrs ago;he was signed from Wishaw

2 minutes ago, john-m- said:

We’ve been pish for months 

So why doesn't the club do something about it? Or are they committed to the manager for the rest of the season? Just wondering if they have actually said anything about it 

Edited by Kp91

Took in the arthurlie game today wasn’t the greatest 

1st half and both goalkeepers  for me at fault for goals dnt think arthurlie offered much in the way of final third but prob deserved to go on break level

2nd half meadow controlled game and prob admit thereselfs they were poor which says a lot for the lie
3-2 in end prob flattered lie with no quality shown especially going forward lot of high long balls belted up two wee tam and wee doc 

dunky must stay 👍🚜🚜

Didn’t make the game today but heard reports that you lads brought a good support down to Irvine. Lie have always been a big club in the juniors and you’re going through a rough patch. The quicker you get back to the top league the better [emoji108]

47 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Took in the arthurlie game today wasn’t the greatest 

1st half and both goalkeepers  for me at fault for goals dnt think arthurlie offered much in the way of final third but prob deserved to go on break level

2nd half meadow controlled game and prob admit thereselfs they were poor which says a lot for the lie
3-2 in end prob flattered lie with no quality shown especially going forward lot of high long balls belted up two wee tam and wee doc 

dunky must stay 👍🚜🚜

Yeah I agree with that report was difficult conditions but thought arthurlie could have kept it down more as long balls up top to them 2 lads are no good at all

Lets go and get ANOTHER manager!! I think I must be missing something here? Clue is in my opening sentence!

So by your logic if a manager isint doing well he should be kept in a job because the club has had a higher than average number of managers over the last 10 years (of which only one was sacked for poor results!)

2 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

So by your logic if a manager isint doing well he should be kept in a job because the club has had a higher than average number of managers over the last 10 years (of which only one was sacked for poor results!)

Correct mate.  To be fair i don't care what people from other clubs think about us and our turnover of managers. They would be doing the exact same thing if they were in our position.  They jump on the bandwagon with their criticism without knowing the full story. 

I thought we were rotten yesterday.  Not a great day for football but we never really bothered Medda . . .  Towards the end of the game they got a bit edgy but were always better than us.  

I am now convinced the only way our manager walks is if he chooses to.  I just can't see the committee doing anything about it.  I heard there was a vote and it went 8-4 in his favour. Since then we have played 2 lost 2.  Surely they can see what the rest of us are seeing.   How many of the 8 who voted for the status quo actually know anything about the game?  

It's horrible having to make a decision that sees someone lose their job but the club are the most important thing and they must act in Arthurlie's best interest.

You need to let your manager have a good run at it. There’s a lot of promise there and you need to let it nurture. I heard that your no 6 is Medda bound. He was good and tidy yesterday and he’ll be a good addition to our squad albeit he’ll be cuptied. Don’t be too hard on your manager.