Arthurlie 19/20

1874_MTL

Good 3 points today but Cambuslang will be gutted to lose it so late on.  Not a lot of quality on show but the horrible conditions didn't help.  Hope the wee man's injury isn't too bad. 
Very true. Dont think i've seen so many misplaced passes for a long while, which cant all be blamed on the conditions

6 minutes ago, lang said:
1 hour ago, Satori. said:
Good 3 points today but Cambuslang will be gutted to lose it so late on.  Not a lot of quality on show but the horrible conditions didn't help.  Hope the wee man's injury isn't too bad. 

Very true. Dont think i've seen so many misplaced passes for a long while, which cant all be blamed on the conditions

It was poor mate. To be fair i thought Lang put enough into the game to get a point.  Our keeper had a few good stops when Lang were on top .  . Hard to take but the best of luck for the rest of your season.

With today games being off and the chance of Christmas shopping being done or going to another game we look to forward to next weeks game when we host St Rochs at dunterlie park and hopefully keep our winning streak going

Add a heading (2).png

Edited by megaspinnernet2

Unlucky Duncan. Only one game short of redressing the balance of 6 defeats in a row.  To be fair i thought Arthurlie hung in well despite being down to 10 men for most of the game.  I felt the referee was a bit lenient with some of the Roch challenges.  Mushett deserved to walk all day long. He let his team down big time.  11 V 11 Arthurlie would have won that game.  

Good luck to St.Rochs, a good vocal support and more importantly a decent bunch of guys. 

Enjoyed today thought we won the match comfortably but that aside great wee bleather with the old boy who opened up the ground as the supporters bus arrived a bit early and a shout out for the steak pies absolutely beautiful .
Good luck for the rest of the season [emoji106]

Unlucky Duncan. Only one game short of redressing the balance of 6 defeats in a row.  To be fair i thought Arthurlie hung in well despite being down to 10 men for most of the game.  I felt the referee was a bit lenient with some of the Roch challenges.  Mushett deserved to walk all day long. He let his team down big time.  11 V 11 Arthurlie would have won that game.  
Good luck to St.Rochs, a good vocal support and more importantly a decent bunch of guys. 

Absolute shocker of a performance yesterday.  The team are going nowhere.  2 defeats in a row against teams most of us would expect us to beat and i mean no disrespect to the Candy or Whitletts who both deserved to beat us.  Where do we go from here?   Any ideas glasgowtaxi?   The "we go with what we have "strategy is clearly not working. We are one of the diddy teams now.  Nobody worries about playing us any more.   We are in real trouble here and people are shirking their duty. 

Season over before Christmas, team going nowhere and I suppose the only consolation is that they are unlikely to get relegated.  The team have lost 8 out of 17 league matches so far, which is a dreadful performance.  I have heard that 'Tiger' has also left the club

This season has been an unmitigated disaster for the club and I wonder where they are going to end up, as there doesn't seem to be any plan in place to progress the club.  

Quick and genuine question for Glasgow Taxi, is the Arthurlie budget higher than Neilston's or Blantyre's?

41 minutes ago, Satori. said:

Absolute shocker of a performance yesterday.  The team are going nowhere.  2 defeats in a row against teams most of us would expect us to beat and i mean no disrespect to the Candy or Whitletts who both deserved to beat us.  Where do we go from here?   Any ideas glasgowtaxi?   The "we go with what we have "strategy is clearly not working. We are one of the diddy teams now.  Nobody worries about playing us any more.   We are in real trouble here and people are shirking their duty. 

Real trouble?

You fighting relegation.

20 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

Season over before Christmas, team going nowhere and I suppose the only consolation is that they are unlikely to get relegated.  The team have lost 8 out of 17 league matches so far, which is a dreadful performance.  I have heard that 'Tiger' has also left the club

This season has been an unmitigated disaster for the club and I wonder where they are going to end up, as there doesn't seem to be any plan in place to progress the club.  

Quick and genuine question for Glasgow Taxi, is the Arthurlie budget higher than Neilston's or Blantyre's?

A would out a big wager on it being more than double ours 

youz are all welcome at brig o lea to watch us 👍

1 hour ago, paul wright scores said:

I know  a player  at  blantyre  who gets £30 after tax , couldn't  tell yi what  the rest of the players  are on