The c*nted Thread

I do - yeah. Plenty times I've been at a house and run out of drink at 6am ( or round that time)  and have  three options. Go home. Find another house with drink or phone somebody and buy drink off them. 
Having a fourth option of going to the shop and being able to buy drink at that time is disastrous (as is option two or three, but they're not breaking any laws) 
FWIW - There is a few shops in Dundee who will openly sell outwith the hours permitted and they used to get used often. It's not a good thing though, IMO. 

Come on to f**k though, you should be the one who is responsible enough to know when to stop drinking and it shouldn’t be down to the law to determine that you wait til 10 am until you buy more booze after having a skinful. If you’re going to make alcohol legal to buy in the shops for people over a certain age then don’t tell them what time they can or can’t buy it and treat us like responsible adults, the curfew just gives off the message that we aren’t responsible enough to buy alcohol at all hours of the day.

10 hours ago, Daydream said:

That’s me cunted. Glamping with the family and I’m cunted.

Post in here if you’re cunted. I expect some crossover with the Depression and What Are You Drinking? Threads. All welcome, so long as you’re cunted.

2 bottles of red and 8 Corona #cunted

Image result for i remember my first beer

Do you always make the correct decisions all the time after a skinfull? 

I always drink in moderation so this isn’t a problem for me, you are using an argument that the 10-10 window of not being able to buy alcohol is a good idea so guys like you who have been up all night drinking will have to wait a few extra hours in the morning to buy booze, I think that argument is nonsense. You are the person who is responsible for your own health and to know when to stop drinking, it’s not down to the government to tell you that you can’t buy booze to a certain time for your own benefit.

Just because there are a few irresponsible people like you who are still pissed at 8 o clock on a Saturday morning and can’t make the informed adult decision to go to sleep for a few hours doesn’t mean that middle class, responsible drinkers like me and Granny Danger shouldn’t be able to purchase our £7 Rioja at that time of day in preparation for our Saturday afternoon swingers parties.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Come on to f**k though, you should be the one who is responsible enough to know when to stop drinking and it shouldn’t be down to the law to determine that you wait til 10 am until you buy more booze after having a skinful. 

Would you like me to tag tibbermoresaint so he sees this post?

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

If you can still post on P&B you're not properly cunted IMO. 

Being able to count is beyond the capabilities of the truly cunted.

The truly cunted wouldn't be able to count how many dicks they've got. Mildly sparkled is what the OP is.

Would you like me to tag tibbermoresaint so he sees this post?

We are talking about two different things here, plus my main gripe with him was his personal attack on Nigel last night which was bang out of order. Wanting to get rid of the alcohol curfew is nowhere near as controversial as his viewpoint on addicts.

Undoubtedly one of the stupidest things you have ever posted.
Actually, one of the stupidest things anyone has ever posted.

And I recently referred to you as a responsible middle class drinker as well!

Guest Moomintroll

We are talking about two different things here, plus my main gripe with him was his personal attack on Nigel last night which was bang out of order. Wanting to get rid of the alcohol curfew is nowhere near as controversial as his viewpoint on addicts.
It works perfectly well down here, I prefer to go to the supermarket early as it is quieter then. Not once have I felt the need to go home and tan a bottle of Vodka at 7:30am.

His views on addiction are bang on according to some....