The c*nted Thread

That’s me cunted. Glamping with the family and I’m cunted.

Post in here if you’re cunted. I expect some crossover with the Depression and What Are You Drinking? Threads. All welcome, so long as you’re cunted.

2 bottles of red and 8 Corona #cunted

36 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Post in here if you’re cunted. I expect some crossover with the Depression and What Are You Drinking? Threads. All welcome, so long as you’re cunted.

Hhhmm.

1 minute ago, The DA said:

Especially when your spelling and grammar are reasonably OK.

I've not been cunted for nearly a year. Scottish alcohol sales at their lowest levels in a quarter of a century. No coincidence. 

18 minutes ago, The DA said:

Especially when your spelling and grammar are reasonably OK.

Not sure if that's a good yardstick considering many of the posts on here...

3 hours ago, Daydream said:

Disgusted

20 minutes ago, throbber said:

Do you actually think it really matters what time people can buy alcohol at though?

I do - yeah. Plenty times I've been at a house and run out of drink at 6am ( or round that time)  and have  three options. Go home. Find another house with drink or phone somebody and buy drink off them. 

Having a fourth option of going to the shop and being able to buy drink at that time is disastrous (as is option two or three, but they're not breaking any laws) 

FWIW - There is a few shops in Dundee who will openly sell outwith the hours permitted and they used to get used often. It's not a good thing though, IMO. 

17 minutes ago, Dele said:

I do - yeah. Plenty times I've been at a house and run out of drink at 6am ( or round that time)  and have  three options. Go home. Find another house with drink or phone somebody and buy drink off them. 

Having a fourth option of going to the shop and being able to buy drink at that time is disastrous (as is option two or three, but they're not breaking any laws) 

FWIW - There is a few shops in Dundee who will openly sell outwith the hours permitted and they used to get used often. It's not a good thing though, IMO. 

There's always dial-a-booze if you're stuck mate. Not sure how they manage to get round the law (or indeed, if they are still going). 

5 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

There's always dial-a-booze if you're stuck mate. Not sure how they manage to get round the law (or indeed, if they are still going). 

There isn't one in Dundee. There used to be a few folk on Facebook etc that done it though. Hopefully seen the back of those days though. Option one. Always go option one. 

Or buy alcohol at any point during the previous day / days / week / weeks / months during the hours, the many, many hours, that are available to you in which to buy alcohol. Reading shite like ‘it is really fcuking my lifestyle up, not being able to buy drink until 10am’. Away and shite.