The weird kid from school

That guy would have been battered daily in my school

There was a boy at my school who was obsessed with Gameboy and the Super Mario platform game.  He used to skip around the playground crouching down a bit, then when he bumped into something he would say "magic mushroom" and stretch himself out.  When someone touched (or occasionally hit) him he would make the appropriate noise from the game and crouch down again.

There was a boy at my school who was obsessed with Gameboy and the Super Mario platform game.  He used to skip around the playground crouching down a bit, then when he bumped into something he would say "magic mushroom" and stretch himself out.  When someone touched (or occasionally hit) him he would make the appropriate noise from the game and crouch down again.

That guy sounds like a laugh a minute.

A guy suddenly appeared in our registration class in third year. Seemed friendly enough until he absolutely lamped a prefect for no particular reason a couple of weeks later. Disappeared as quickly as he arrived.

Four years later, watching the STV news and there he is. A life sentence for murdering his elderly aunt....

15 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

One guy I knew from nursery all the way through to high school who was a bit quiet and on the 'special' side.  He went on to murder his mum, buried her body in a place the police would never think to look (under her caravan) and is currently residing in HMP for life.

#happytuesdays 

This sounds someone similar in Dunfermline , he was out in a nightclub when she was "missing" pretending to be upset. Theres a court case just now as he is in the executer of his mums estate while in jail after being found guilty of killing her and his sister doesn't have any rights, I think his lawyers sent her a letter to say he was selling the house and she couldn't get access to get her mums belongings.

There were a few weird guys at our school, the main one was a guy called Robert Smith. Everyone called him Viking boy because he hadn't cut his hair since he was about 8. He seemed to hate the world , have no social skills and barge into people in the corridor when he went past. He also used to pick his ears with his pencil and then whipe the wax onto the desk. Last I had heard he went to Edinburgh uni and was barging about the corridors there too.

37 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

I was too much of a peasant to go to school mate.

Gutted that I missed out on being sucked off by a teacher like you were.

School is provided by the government mate even poor families like yours can go.

17 hours ago, ICTChris said:

This video popped up on my YouTube, a compilation of Reddit comments about how the 'weird' kid from your school ended up.  It appears to have that anime frog so may be full of mad Yanks, apologies if that's the case.

did anyone last the whole video?how irritating is that