The weird kid from school

Just remembered another one from my school days.  I went to Millburn Academy in Inverness and it's round the corner from the Cameron Barracks.

As you can imagine we got the Army kids coming to Millburn and there was this one kid from Carrickfergus in North Ireland named George.  Anyway, we also have Fort George, an Army Garrison, close by,  and George was adamant that they named Fort George after him and that it was 'called something else and when his dad went there to show him to his Army friends and they changed it to Fort George'.

Surprisingly when questioned he couldn't tell us what it was called before they named it after him.  He was only here for about 3 months.  Just never came back one day, didn't tell anyone he was away soon. A very weird boy.

Edited by TheScarf

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Just remembered another one from my school days.  I went to Millburn Academy in Inverness and it's round the corner from the Cameron Barracks.

As you can imagine we got the Army kids coming to Millburn and there was this one kid from Carrickfergus in North Ireland named George.  Anyway, we also have Fort George, an Army Garrison, close by,  and George was amendment that they named Fort George after him and that it was 'called something else and when his dad went there to show him to his Army friends and they changed it to Fort George'.

Surprisingly when questioned he couldn't tell us what it was called before they named it after him.  He was only here for about 3 months.  Just never came back one day, didn't tell anyone he was away soon. A very weird boy.

I reckon he got sent to a secure institution for bludgeoning his old man in revenge for the "they're naming it after you" joke. 

In P6 I was in a P6/P7 composite class. One of the P7 boys was Danny, always seemed a bit weird to me, he got a bullied a little and I felt a bit sorry for him, one day a couple of boys kept accusing him of wearing his sisters pants to school, he got so wound up by this that he pulled down his trousers in the playground to prove he wasn't and yelled "see I told yous all". I don't remember him in high school and had forgotten all about him, until I saw...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2109924/sick-babysitter-with-child-fetish-filmed-girl-5-taking-off-nappy-and-was-caught-with-stash-of-prams-buggies-and-dummies/

In P6 I was in a P6/P7 composite class. One of the P7 boys was Danny, always seemed a bit weird to me, he got a bullied a little and I felt a bit sorry for him, one day a couple of boys kept accusing him of wearing his sisters pants to school, he got so wound up by this that he pulled down his trousers in the playground to prove he wasn't and yelled "see I told yous all". I don't remember him in high school and had forgotten all about him, until I saw...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2109924/sick-babysitter-with-child-fetish-filmed-girl-5-taking-off-nappy-and-was-caught-with-stash-of-prams-buggies-and-dummies/

Jesus Christ, that is a fucking disgusting story.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

That is fucking awful, what was the outcome? I take it he got locked up for being a nonce?

"A community payback order was imposed on Flinter, who will now undergo three years of supervision and carry out 170 hours of unpaid work.

Flinter can no longer have contact with under-16s unless he is accompanied by someone who is aware of the nature of his offence, and is also older than him."

7 hours ago, TheScarf said:

As you can imagine we got the Army kids coming to Millburn and there was this one kid from Carrickfergus in North Ireland named George.  Anyway, we also have Fort George, an Army Garrison, close by,  and George was adamant that they named Fort George after him and that it was 'called something else and when his dad went there to show him to his Army friends and they changed it to Fort George'.

I was in Millburn Academy on Saturday.

just though I’d add that in to spice up the evening.

On 29/07/2019 at 11:24, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Speaking of projectile vomiting, we had a guy who came into our class around P4 for a year.  Lots of kids at my school were RAF so they only tended to appear for a year or so before disappearing.  Andrew Mitwamwari was his name (I think). 

Maybe you should have asked him his name when he wasn't throwing up at the time.

Who in their right mind would allow him to babysit for them? Fucking look at him!!

10 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Maybe you should have asked him his name when he wasn't throwing up at the time.

"Hi my name is Andrewooooooooofoffpslattersplattersplaterrerepslpslplplplploploplop"

Should have just called him Hughie in hindsight. 

Guest Moomintroll
Who in their right mind would allow him to babysit for them? Fucking look at him!!
He does give off quite the OFTW vibe, doesn't he?

13 hours ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

Mad Maggie

Robert The Viking

Ross Taggart

For a nice wee village, Cairneyhill had it’s fair share of troubled souls.

Edit to add - were they all in the same year also?

I knew Ross as a couple of my mates worked with him at McDonalds, always thought he seemed pretty normal, until he killed his mum of course

The worst part for me is reading that “Experts” were trying to determine whether his actions were sexually motivated or not.

IMG_0871.jpg

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

He does give off quite the OFTW vibe, doesn't he?

What makes you say that?

Screenshot_20190730-235336_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg