The weird kid from school

This video popped up on my YouTube, a compilation of Reddit comments about how the 'weird' kid from your school ended up.  It appears to have that anime frog so may be full of mad Yanks, apologies if that's the case.

The weird kid in my year was a guy who was really skinny and loved thrash metal when everyone else was listening to Oasis et al.  RUmours abounded for years that he had killed a cat.  He always wore really old fashioned school clothes, clearly didn't have much money and was kind of semi-picked on but more ignored.  No idea what happened to him post-school.  THere was another odd kid who was kind of dumpy and one of those kids whose parents made him younger than he was.  He wore a tracksuit to the school dance.  He died a few years ago of a heart attack.

What became of the all the weird kids that P&Bers went to school with? 

Were any P&Bers considered the weird kid in school?

There was a guy in my year called Rory Stewart (not that one) and when he got angry he used to make this weird roaring noise.  This penned the song;

A dog barks

A Rory roars

Was incredibly funny.  Think he lives in Edinburgh now.

32 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

One guy I knew from nursery all the way through to high school who was a bit quiet and on the 'special' side.  He went on to murder his mum, buried her body in a place the police would never think to look (under her caravan) and is currently residing in HMP for life.

#happytuesdays 

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

One guy I knew from nursery all the way through to high school who was a bit quiet and on the 'special' side.  He went on to murder his mum, buried her body in a place the police would never think to look (under her caravan) and is currently residing in HMP for life.

#happytuesdays 

Ah, so that's what happened to @Jimmy85 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

This video popped up on my YouTube, a compilation of Reddit comments about how the 'weird' kid from your school ended up.  It appears to have that anime frog so may be full of mad Yanks, apologies if that's the case.

The weird kid in my year was a guy who was really skinny and loved thrash metal when everyone else was listening to Oasis et al.  RUmours abounded for years that he had killed a cat.  He always wore really old fashioned school clothes, clearly didn't have much money and was kind of semi-picked on but more ignored.  No idea what happened to him post-school.  THere was another odd kid who was kind of dumpy and one of those kids whose parents made him younger than he was.  He wore a tracksuit to the school dance.  He died a few years ago of a heart attack.

^^^^ Weird kid turned weird adult.

17 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Once hit a guy over the head with wrench by buses after school, clearly believes wrestling is real 

I'm sure his mum's delighted with the new wallpapering around her home.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

2:39. I know that guy, well, girl.

Joined the army as some sort of tank technician, broke his back in numerous places so was released from duty and now has a huge BMI and about 5 children. Also makes (very poor) art to try and sell from home. 

Fella from my school had a briefcase (if you’re thinking inbetweeners, you’re way off), and inside his briefcase was his home suicide kit (a noose if I remember correctly). I recall he got suspended for sending our maths teacher a Christmas card, stapled shut, in which he’d written that he hoped that she’d die soon.

He clearly had a hell of a lot of mental health issues and it’s clear that he wasn’t getting any help from anyone.

Met him on the bus a few years after I’d left, he was on a day release programme from the mental health wing at Ailsa. 

He still had the briefcase.

There was a guy in my year who, not long after we’d all moved up from primary school and were assessing our newfound peers, walked up to me and said “I’m related to my brother”.  I decided not to have any more of that stimulating conversation in my life.

A brief facebook stalk has not really revealed anything worth knowing other than that at one stage his profile picture was a picture of Wolverine with a Union flag filter thing saying “Davis Cup 2015 - Back the Brits”.

Now I feel sad.

2 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Mr Gilmore said teaching him modern studies was the best thing he ever did and took great pride by showing us his BGT attempts.

Lubi’s mum is odd as well, she was in Giacomos in Dunfermline one day when my mum was there and when a guy walked in with a beard and blonde hair she started going mental shouting “that’s noel Edmunds that’s noel Edmunds”.

They both did karaoke in the thistle tavern thinking they would get on xfactor again. I’m sure he was on Jeremy Kyle also.

Hes harmless enough though, can’t remember him doing anything at school apart from spying on people for mr Bonnar and delivering messages for teachers.

1 hour ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Went to primary school with a girl who quite often wet her pants in the classroom and liked to show off her fanny too . She wasn’t a looker then and I read recently she had been nicked for soliciting in Kilmarnock . I just wonder what services she provided for her clients ? 

So basically showed all the basic signs of childhood sexual abuse and ended up in a horribly exploitative situation as an adult.  A real shame.