Game tonight 16/7/19

JuanGoal

Oooh,...they are getting a bit touchy about it. I hope Yoker Athletic aren't getting bitchy about having to share their ground ?

ETA...sorry...forgot to add wee smiley thing. Best of luck to both clubs next season. Your new place looks great. Hope you both make it a happy Holm.

Edited by Black Pennel
Hit button too quickly. Wife says no surprise.

18 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Not a problem absolute shite venue tho No hot/ cold drinks ,pastries or snacks

Maybe they are only on sale when the landlords are at home and not the tennant

Good show ... thanks for the 4 quid 

Good show ... thanks for the 4 quid 

Very arrogant way of looking at it nothing for fans to buy other than bankie tat despite the fact many folk had just finished work and were looking to buy some food and drink which would have put money in your till but then again you proved before you could not manage your finances.

I can't say I'm surprised by the arrogance of bankie fans on here just look at the way they have discarded years and years of Yoker history by now claiming to anyone that will listen it's now there home park .

Yoker's Holm Park then Yoker's Holm Park now .

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Very arrogant way of looking at it nothing for fans to buy other than bankie tat despite the fact many folk had just finished work and were looking to buy some food and drink which would have put money in your till but then again you proved before you could not manage your finances.

I can't say I'm surprised by the arrogance of bankie fans on here just look at the way they have discarded years and years of Yoker history by now claiming to anyone that will listen it's now there home park .

Your 4 quid will help them out too ... all good here. 

Bankie ‘tat’ lol. You’re trying so hard for that bite, its a tremendous effort. 5/5 would read your trolling again.
Thanks for the £4!