William Hill Scottish Cup 2019/2020

Was at the Broxburn game on Saturday (although I arrived 25 minutes late and missed the goal). 

Very poor from both sides and Broxburn will have to improve a lot against the Shire.  

Both teams looked really nervous and the wind spoiled it.  However it’s all about the result (which Broxburn deserved on clear cut chances).

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, norwichbobby said:

2-0 Penicuik.   I’m very surprised by the lack of anything so far from Cumberland. I expected much more. Now 3-0....could’ve been 5. 

Had Cumbernauld on my coupon as well, didn’t see this happening at all... 🤦‍♂️

Silver linings n all that! Mon Cuikie!!! 💙😂

I took in the Broxburn v East Stirlingshire tie today.

A good win 3-2 for the home side against LL opposition. Broxburn went 2-0 up early on with the Shire defence all over the place, but from that point on Shire dominated possession. Shire got one back just before half time, then it looked as if it was destined for a replay after they equalised with just 5 minutes left. However Broxburn had the final say with a stoppage time winner, which went down pretty well with the home support.

26 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Well done to Broxburn and Penicuik, superb results. Lithgae scraped over the line, but into the next round. Hill of Beath probably disappointed given Gretna's position.

Wasn't at the rose game last week. But apparently the game was dire. Today must have run it a close second. Although I think the crowd was a good bit healthier. 

54 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Wasn't at the rose game last week. But apparently the game was dire. Today must have run it a close second. Although I think the crowd was a good bit healthier. 

Be interested to know why you thought it was dire. Pretty decent football from both teams. Lots of chances, some great saves and a lot of hard work from all the players. 

1 hour ago, cookieboy said:

Why would you bet against your team some supporter 

I’ve always betted against my team, it just a thing I’ve always done... never better for Hearts either. Softens the blow of a defeat n that 🤷‍♂️😂

Plus the odds looked decent considering Cuikie’s last few performances lol