Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

Aye, I’m in. Usually try and pick a treble every Saturday anyway and tend to stick to Scottish football. Gave up early in the year as I couldn’t get a winner for trying, so that bodes well...

Over 20 entries so far with just over a week to go. Anyone else fancies it just fire a post in. I’m away for a few days for my birthday so I’ll try nip in and see. The OP has everyone’s name so far and the rules are at the bottom of page 1

2 hours ago, Gazman1966 said:

Is it win/draw /win only or can you do goalscorers and handicaps

Win/draw/win only according to the OP's first post. He's using the kick off odds with Bet365 as a level playing field so it would get a bit daft for him to cover everything.

Edited by welshbairn

Is it win/draw /win only or can you do goalscorers and handicaps

Win/draw/win only. I did consider adding different markets but it would take far too long for me to look up prices and first goal scorer markets etc are only on certain games.

IMG_0957.thumb.jpg.a23bff18f1fad8785ccc5de517ddcf30.jpg

REMINDER TO PM YOUR ENTRIES TO @YHallSaint BEFORE 12pm SATURDAY  (just ignore me if you've already sent them).

The rules are a few posts above this.

@welshbairn @Duffy_ @This time Perthshirebell @Henderson to deliver .....  @just me 2  @jagfox99  @Twinkle  @LondonHMFC  @berwick-the-unbeatable  @LoonsYouthTeam  @C. Muir  @Bairney The Dinosaur  @Jaggy Snake  @54_and_counting  @Gazman1966  @Dele  @deej  @Ned Nederlander  @diamond_for_life  @Ocular Patdown Required  @NJ2  @eindhovendee  

I just did it anyway, as the original post doens't have people tagged. It means YHallSaint can just copy this post in future if he's chasing people's entries. It would be nice if this took off and a shame for people to miss out on the first week particularly. With the Gambling Forum right at the bottom of the main page it's easy to forget about as well.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

REMINDER TO SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO [mention=28654]YHallSaint[/mention] BEFORE 12pm SATURDAY  (just ignore me if you've already sent them).
The rules are a few posts above this.
[mention=30062]welshbairn[/mention] [mention=33415]Duffy_[/mention] [mention=77151]This time Perthshirebell[/mention] [mention=69974]Henderson to deliver .....[/mention]  [mention=59733]just me 2[/mention]  [mention=1545]jagfox99[/mention]  [mention=24649]Twinkle[/mention]  [mention=71976]LondonHMFC[/mention]  [mention=8570]berwick-the-unbeatable[/mention]  [mention=6160]LoonsYouthTeam[/mention]  [mention=13094]C. Muir[/mention]  [mention=58204]Bairney The Dinosaur[/mention]  [mention=25087]Jaggy Snake[/mention]  [mention=31367]54_and_counting[/mention]  [mention=48142]Gazman1966[/mention]  [mention=76717]Dele[/mention]  [mention=68615]deej[/mention]  [mention=181]Ned Nederlander[/mention]  [mention=22357]diamond_for_life[/mention]  [mention=76823]Ocular Patdown Required[/mention]  [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention]  [mention=28480]eindhovendee[/mention]  
I just did it anyway, as the original post doens't have people tagged. It means YHallSaint can just copy this post in future if he's chasing people's entries. It would be nice if this took off and a shame for people to miss out on the first week particularly. With the Gambling Forum right at the bottom of the main page it's easy to forget about as well.

That’s absolutely spot on mate I was just away to do this. Got half the entries in so if everyone else gets them in before 12 tomorrow

ETA any chance a mod could pin this as well please