Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

Anyone be interested in taking part in a weekly tipping competition. Just for fun but probably do a free fiver bet for the monthly winner or something along those lines.

Rough rules would be something like

1x £10 bet every week

Bets only on Win/Draw/Win market

Minimum 3 selections Maximum 5

Only for fixtures in the top 4 leagues in Scotland

Selections must be posted before the first game or the week is void

Week would run from Saturday to Saturday so if their was midweek fixtures that’s fine

Prices would be as of kick off from one site to be selected I would use FlashScore for the odds as they keep the prices up for a day or two after

Would only doing League and Scottish Cup

If their is enough interest I’ll start it for the new league campaigns starting 03/08

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome

In :

Welshbairn

Duffy

This time perthshirebell

Henderson to deliver

Just Me 2

Jagfox

Twinkle

LondonHMFC

Berwick-the-unbeatable

LoonsYouthTeam

C.Muir

Bairney The Dinosaur

54 and counting

Gazman1996

Dele

Deej

Ned Nederlander

Diamond_for_life

Ocular Patdown Required

NJ2

eindhovendundee

Edited by YHallSaint

58 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

I think you might be making it too complicated.   

A Sat single competition where you need to be in by 12 noon on Sat would be easier to keep a handle on.    

I'll probably be in when you get this up and running.  

Agree with the Saturday only and noon deadline but wouldn't restrict it to singles, if that's what you meant. And £5 instead of £10.

Cheers for the feedback. I think maybe just trebles would be the way forward. I don’t see the point in doing singles for me it has to be a multiple but I do agree with the 12 noon and Saturday games only. If I can get a minimum of ten people I’ll set it up and like I said I’d be happy to give a free bet for the monthly winner and something for the overall winner

I'm in. Agree that a Saturday treble is the way to go.

@Div had a #pie and bovril treble on the Twitter feed last season, so I reckon he should get involved and give a shout out to the monthly winner etc.

I also nominate @jagfox99 who is a regular on the betting threads.

I'm in. Agree that a Saturday treble is the way to go.
[mention=1]Div[/mention] had a #pie and bovril treble on the Twitter feed last season, so I reckon he should get involved and give a shout out to the monthly winner etc.
I also nominate [mention=1545]jagfox99[/mention] who is a regular on the betting threads.

Didn’t realise Div ran something similar on Twitter I don’t have it but that’s us up to 4 so it looks like it will be a go

I think the Saturday treble looks a go so I will have draw up the rules this week and do a spreadsheet. I’ve got a similar one already made up from a tipster comp I used to run on a different forum

I’ll play but I’m a bit confused, we put a £5 treble on and if we win you give us a £5 free bet?

No you give a 3 team acca every week and whoever makes the most profit over the month will get a £5 free bet. Full rules are still to come you don’t have to put any money on it’s just for a bit of fun

Rules

Selections must be from Scottish Premiership, Championship, League 1 and League 2

One Treble per week

Saturday Games only

Selections must be in by 12 noon on the Saturday

Entries by PM

Odds used will be as of kick off from Bet365

Returns will be based on a £10 stake (stake included in returns)

Highest profit from the month will win a free £5 bet (I will place the bet, any winnings will be transferred via PayPal/bank transfer)

Highest profit over the year will win a prize TBD

First game week is 03/08.

46 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

I tried to edit the original post but I’ve fucked it up. That’s the rules, anyone unclear just ask and good luck. Anyone up until 03/08 can still join and make sure you get your selections in

Entries on here or by PM?